Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Down in Dorset with my beloved family thanks to school holidays. Have checked and the moon is still white tonight. It’s hidden, fuzzy a bit surreal and only just visible. But it’s there. It’s ours. It’s alive. Very apt. Fuck I love this football club. Freezer is full of beer. I’m going for a drunken run along the Jurassic coast when I’m done. COYS.

Enjoy buddy. That's my turf. Folks live just outside Corfe. Get pissed and retake the ruins.

Up yours Cromwell!

As much as I wanted to criticize few players during the 95 minutes, the fact is they just beat Manchester City in Champions League. No one deserves to be criticized.

D4Yz414XsAIG9iK.jpg:large

Crazy night, and I get that we needed to celebrate, but I really don't like to see us celebrate like that on the pitch like we've won the CL. It was a great victory, definitely go and thanks the fans and celebrate, but it was a QF, we've still got a semi final against a team playing cracking football, who've just beaten Real and Juve away from home.

Haha weren’t saying this when Aguero was awarded a penalty in the first leg.. salty fuckers

Corrupt cheats! They are a cheap publicity stunt for their corrupt owners who are desperate to take the lens away from the fact they made their money off of the blood of their own people that they have enslaved fuck City

This is just weird, I'm so used to being hurt, I don't know what to do now.

VAR has fucked us so many times (I still hate it, but not tonight) when they scored in injury time I was broken........again. Although it was a pain we've all suffered before so I'm hardened by these past experiences. I was pacing around my house, not looking at the telly so hadn't realised it had been ruled out, such a surreal moment that I didn't celebrate the decision all that hard once I had caught up with the events, I was empty, I had nothing left. I gave a fist pump but it was lame, only when the full time whilst blew did it dawn on me what we had done. Then all hell broke loose.

Amazing! Absolutely fucking amazing, bonkers game a game we never get the rub...........until now.

Fucking hell! Fucking hell...

This is just weird, I'm so used to being hurt, I don't know what to do now.

VAR has fucked us so many times (I still hate it, but not tonight) when they scored in injury time I was broken........again. Although it was a pain we've all suffered before so I'm hardened by these past experiences. I was pacing around my house, not looking at the telly so hadn't realised it had been ruled out, such a surreal moment that I didn't celebrate the decision all that hard once I had caught up with the events, I was empty, I had nothing left. I gave a fist pump but it was lame, only when the full time whilst blew did it dawn on me what we had done. Then all hell broke loose.

Amazing! Absolutely fucking amazing, bonkers game a game we never get the rub...........until now.

Fucking hell! Fucking hell...

It’s written in the stars..

Some people have said they would take a league cup or FA cup over top 4. But this is what being in the CL brings, massive nights against Europe’s elite. Dortmund and Real last year, getting through through the group this year, and now beating City. What a fucking feeling.

Crazy night, and I get that we needed to celebrate, but I really don't like to see us celebrate like that on the pitch like we've won the CL. It was a great victory, definitely go and thanks the fans and celebrate, but it was a QF, we've still got a semi final against a team playing cracking football, who've just beaten Real and Juve away from home.

Go give your head a shake you misery guts! They can celebrate however the hell they like after that epic game!

Question:
We play Bournemouth away on Monday April 29, which will have to be moved due to CL Semi on Tuesday April 30. But Bournemouth has to be played before the end of the season the following weekend. We also have the 2nd leg CL semi on Tuesday May 7.

Where does the Bournemouth game go??

Back
Top Bottom