Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The best Bluemoon quotes so far:

Away gaols need scrapping. It’s just a joke. We didnt lose for fuck sake.

Eh, what about last week, dickwad? You did lose that one, didn't you. We conceded zero at ours, you conceded 3 at yours, and you think you should go through? Away goals are almost as great as VAR.

I need to go and have a long sit down in a nice quiet place.

The City of Manchester Stadium ought to do the job on Saturday mate.

If there was one trophy I wasnt arsed about this was it. Want the other three.

Yeah, the league cup is where it's at to be fair. No one even watches the CL.

Monaco, Dippers and now the Spuds. 3 teams we're better than but who have knocked us out.

And there we have it, Scouse levels of delusion.

Win on Sat and not one fuck will be given.

Yeah, course. Not one fuck will be given by me to be fair, but then I've got a CL semi to look forward to.

giphy.gif

:harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol::harrylol:
The sweetest thing is that they had that brief period of elation before the let down. Even the scum fans and anyone else who was supporting them.

To top it off it was a strange feeling for us spurs fans that justice might prevail for once and it did. It makes it just that little more sweeter after being fucked over all these years.

VAR has saved us and we wouldn't be anywhere without it. Poch will be happy to have it now. It may yet fuck us over but JUSTICE was done today.
All VAR decisions were spot on.

The best Bluemoon quotes so far:

Eh, what about last week, dickwad? You did lose that one, didn't you. We conceded zero at ours, you conceded 3 at yours, and you think you should go through? Away goals are almost as great as VAR.

The City of Manchester Stadium ought to do the job on Saturday mate.

Yeah, the league cup is where it's at to be fair. No one even watches the CL.

And there we have it, Scouse levels of delusion.

Yeah, course. Not one fuck will be given by me to be fair, but then I've got a CL semi to look forward to.
It's clearly a tough one to take, check this lad (BlueAnorak @ Bluemoon) for example:

Refs need to be milked up for VAR. The ball definitely touched Llorente's elbow.
I'd also like to see the video for our offside. I'm sure when the ball is first touched Aguero is onside. They seem to take the tge offside decision from a few slides later which is incorrect.

Best win since FA Cup semi vs Woolwich in 1991? I think so.

Only vague contenders I can think of are Crouchy getting us CL against them under Redknapp and Bale tearing Maicon apart vs Inter, but I don't think it's super close: this tops them all.

Can you point to me where I said that he was rubbish please.

....Honestly, you take cunt-dom to entirely un-chartered depths.

Lying sack of shit. It sickens me that you get to witness games like tonight.... Fuck you in the harshest way, you utter wanker.

You deserve a nice like this Jerry. Well done mate I hope you loved every second

I wouldn’t go that far! I was moaning about our inability to keep the ball, then after Llorente scored I was a nervous wreck, followed by absolute dejection when they scored in injury time. Pure elation when it was ruled out, followed by two minutes of fear.

When the final whistle blew I think I cheered louder than I ever have. A pure release of raw emotion. I’m not ashamed to admit that I wept. Maybe one eye for ‘sad’ and one eye for ‘happy’.

Been through the mill and struggling, but I’m so fucking glad I was alive to see that match. What a game. I think we all deserved that result. So unbelievably proud.

The sweetest thing is that they had that brief period of elation before the let down. Even the scum fans and anyone else who was supporting them.
With us it was the opposite. The brief period of being devastated and then that glimmer of hope with the VAR check .

VAR has been an excellent addition to football. They've even begun to make VAR decisions much faster.

Back
Top Bottom