Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

God, they barely celebrate given the potential significance of that goal.

Exhibit A for the most plastic of plastic fans. These people don't deserve any joy from football. Disgraceful stuff.

Meanwhile, FUCKING GET IN YOU SLAAAAAAAGSSS!!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU ALL AND I FUCKING LOVE YOU SPURS!!!!

Next Saturday i get to take the wonderful man who allowed to support this great club to our new home for the first time.

Having been season ticket holders 18 years ago, taking my old man to West Ham will be one of the best moments of my life. I love him, Spurs and you all in that order. Much love!

Been a member since 2012, haven't posted since August but I've just come here to say that I love every single one of you and up the fucking spurs. Greatest tottenham moment of my life.

:ledley:

Highlight from KUMB:
Q1W6bgm.png

9f8Eec6.gif

I've said this all along, this is one of the major reasons why VAR is vital for the game. Aguero is offside. That goal changes the season of both these clubs enormously, both in footballing and financial terms, and maybe the history of the clubs, who knows.

Every season you see this bullshit in games, especially major games, games being decided by bad refereeing calls, not players (and it’s not always referees fault the calls are bad).

And don't tell me that spoilt the fucking drama ? That was drama at it's most wonderful. 9/10ths of the stadium goes nuts only to be punched collectively in the nuts and our fans to go nuts. That VAR moment was as good as any goal moment we had tonight. I was absolutely pissing myself, the elation from thinking the fickle hand of football had fist fucked me once again, to the utter delirious joy of realising it had in fact reached around and tossed me off.
Eloquently put. Basically what I said. 😂

One of the best things about tonight is it will be replayed for years, we get to watch that again and again and again. And every time it's shown, City fans die inside again and again and again.

Honestly when Sterling scores in the last minute, the first thing that popped in my head was that this game will be replayed as one of the most exciting CL games of all time and we will forever be on the losing end of the highlights. Thank god that wasn’t the case!!

I can’t believe the commentators kept insisting that the ball hit Fernando’s arn. No matter how many replays they showed I can’t see it. Clearly bounces off his hip from what I can see. Lol at whatever dick commentator kept saying “you can see the muscle move in his arm”. Fuck sake.

Back
Top Bottom