Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's tribal banter... Bragging rights..... No-ones kicking puppies here.

Welcome to football.
I know football banter and I enjoy it. It's this one particular case (not the game, the disallowed goal) that I don't really like to use for banter. I won't try to stop anyone from doing it though, just laying out my thoughts there.

How was last night? Better than sex and chocolate put together :)

baed807ded033c9d57972a985a06af2a--kenneth-williams-classic-quotes.jpg

It was the funniest thing ever. Watching their faces go from total joy to complete despair was simply pant pissing hilarious! No doubt this feeling was elevated by the euphoria of realising we were once more in pole position.

I know football banter and I enjoy it. It's this one particular case (not the game, the disallowed goal) that I don't really like to use for banter. I won't try to stop anyone from doing it though, just laying out my thoughts there.

Ultimately, what's the diff between this and a last min. goal chalked off in another fashion?

It was the funniest thing ever. Watching their faces go from total joy to complete despair was simply pant pissing hilarious! No doubt this feeling was elevated by the euphoria of realising we were once more in pole position.

#Pep'sPain

Injeeeeeeeeect meeeeeeeee!

Its made me laugh so hard it’s business in the front and murder in the back.

Fuck em, they’ve bought enough trophies, that VAR result was a wonderful day for football.

Its made me laugh so hard it’s business in the front and murder in the back.

Fuck em, they’ve bought enough trophies, that VAR result was a wonderful day for football.
Surely the ultimate elation of football - and the whole point of the exercise - is seeing the oppo supporters crying as their shit team is given a good going over?

Back
Top Bottom