Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also, wanted to ask if anyone else noticed the multiple outfit changes by Poch? It was a flurry of fabric. Maybe that’s a lucky charm? First half was a suit jacket, and then second half started with a sweater and no suit jacket, quickly followed by a sweater and a topcoat, and then ended with a simple shirt and tie. If we get down on Saturday then Poch needs a wardrobe change ASAP.

I’ve now watched the highlights about 15 times today and I’ve decided I want to cave the stadium announcers head in, thinks he’s fucking Michael buffer

GOOAAAALLLLLL FOR CIIITTYYYY

Plastics

...the greatest game of football I have ever witnessed...
...our boys have grown up - all those soul-crushing losses and international experience are paying dividends...finally...
...and City's back 4 is shiite...
COYS

Nice explanation here on why the goal should of stood and how it wouldn`t have counted after the rule change this June. Funny how everyone assumes city would have automatically won if wasn`t given, there was still plenty of time to get a winner.

Well I felt it when they scored their ‘5th’ - didn’t you? You’re so thick it’s unbelievable. Get off my case you foul Madrista cunt. Really Arc - just fuck off. I have no interest in discussing anything Spurs with you. I suppose the ugly sisters are going to transfer their bile towards me now? Don’t make me quote all of your posts laughing at the idea that we could compete with RM or even Utd, because I will. You’ve never had faith in our potential, in fact you’ve laughed at it. If you hadn’t I might respect you a bit more, but of all our ‘fans’ you’re the least deserving of this moment. Having a go at a proper Spurs fan to pick up internet points is your level. If you didn’t feel a certain amount of trepidation going away to the most expensively assembled football team in history, defending a slender one goal advantage, then you have no brains or emotions. I know this because you are quite clearly a psychopath. You exist only to get fellow fans banned on a poxy Internet forum - that’s your only ambition in life - or what passes for it for twisted individuals like you.

And LMFAO? You’ve never laughed in your life. Now I’m away for the weekend and won’t be on here, but have a serious think about what I’ve said. Your call.
Go lie down - the hypocrisy will pop a vein in your bald forehead.

Good Morning my fellow spurs fans, still watching in game clips on social media, great way to start every day. So many fist clenching moments.

We go again tomorrow. Come On You Spurs.

Loving the feeling still. Nothing better than ramming it right up the arrogant faces of De Bruyne and Spendiola.

My issue or comment is the way we all extrapolate so much from one game.

So much has been written since Wednesday night it us hard to keep up. So much positive news about us and yet how different we all thought it was going to be.

And we do need to ensure our season's efforts yield something tangible but maybe it already has.

If you could capture feelings and bottle them then I could sell Wednesday evening's. No doubt about that.

Found this it's a vlog by a girl who's actually a Bolton fan, but to get a break from making miserable Bolton vlogs she goes to the odd big game as a neutral....she's in the home end next to our lot...it's great stuff.

Edit: The fans too busy giving our lot the big one to notice the VAR announcment should dispel any sympathy for those cunts...

Last edited:
Go lie down - the hypocrisy will pop a vein in your bald forehead.

The majority of humans have a bald forehead unless they’ve been brought up by wolves. Here’s mine covered up with hair. Now let’s see your fizzog. I’m guessing like the jort picture we won’t see the upper half. Come on Arc. You’re always boasting about your physical prowess. Let’s see some evidence. Some chance lol. Now I’m away fishing in Welshpool. You’ll have to take your angst out on someone else this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom