Football Vlogs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know lots of us (including myself) are against people filming themselves at matches. But some videos on YouTube are quite entertaining. Do we have any favourites / characters we try our best to avoid? Ever seen them in real life? Personally I could go on a rant about that Expressions Blud Fam guy. But what are your thoughts? Not just Spurs vloggers!

Stuntpeg and thogden(?) seem alright, both Bolton fans I think and just enjoy football as a neutral. Need people like that on Sky/BT, not ex players.

All the spurs vloggers can get in the sea, just trying to profiteer from Spurs. Acting like they're some sort of hardcore fans when you know they only started going to games after WHL was knocked down.

Stuntpeg and thogden(?) seem alright, both Bolton fans I think and just enjoy football as a neutral. Need people like that on Sky/BT, not ex players.

All the spurs vloggers can get in the sea, just trying to profiteer from Spurs. Acting like they're some sort of hardcore fans when you know they only started going to games after WHL was knocked down.
My question is, how do these spurs vloggers (the younger ones especially) get tickets to all these games?? seems pretty obvious they’ve jumped on a bandwagon here. I enjoy watching their journey to and from the games but who wants to watch people filming their double chin as they sing and talk through the game..?

Gonna put this one out there, Chris Cowlin. He’s Stadium vids used to be okay. However am I jealous of how ‘in’ with the club he is!?!

Annoying ****
Yeah, I'm not gonna knock Chris - seems genuinely nice (didn't mind me saying hello after the Juve loss last year) and was very much our 'man on the ground' for street level footage of the stadium build every week. That's some dedication.

I do think he's probably got a bit of a hole to fill with the stadium now open, and have noticed he's on LoveSportRadio (?) each week doing their spurs show.

My question is, how do these spurs vloggers (the younger ones especially) get tickets to all these games?? seems pretty obvious they’ve jumped on a bandwagon here. I enjoy watching their journey to and from the games but who wants to watch people filming their double chin as they sing and talk through the game..?

Wasn't too hard to get ST after Wembley but for the away games I'm willing to bet they are paying through the nose to some of the touts (the ones with enough ticketing points for any fixture, that get further rewarded with points every ticket they buy) which would seem unfair.

As far as I'm concerned the club needs to crack down on this and/or offer 10% of away tickets to ballot. I think even if you are giving the ticket to a mate at face value you should be punished, you cant buy a home semi final ticket and pass on via ticketshare.

Wasn't too hard to get ST after Wembley but for the away games I'm willing to bet they are paying through the nose to some of the touts (the ones with enough ticketing points for any fixture, that get further rewarded with points every ticket they buy) which would seem unfair.

As far as I'm concerned the club needs to crack down on this and/or offer 10% of away tickets to ballot. I think even if you are giving the ticket to a mate at face value you should be punished, you cant buy a home semi final ticket and pass on via ticketshare.
If away tickets were digital and had names on it’d be harder to pass them on. Or a first come first serve basis..I agree, it’s really unfair that the same people get offered them every time and a big percentage get sold out for profit. Hard to tackle properly though.

Gonna put this one out there, Chris Cowlin. He’s Stadium vids used to be okay. However am I jealous of how ‘in’ with the club he is!?!

Annoying ****
There’s an older guy does them from his house seen him a couple times but he makes the subject matter,Tottenham obviously sound like a chapter from war and peace concerning Levy,Lewis ect bit boring.....

Similar to football club documentaries and fan channels I'm only interested in seeing someone's reaction when everything turns to shit for them.

I suspect most viewers are there for the same, so why bother doing them when you will only get views from your team doing badly....

Similar to football club documentaries and fan channels I'm only interested in seeing someone's reaction when everything turns to shit for them.

I suspect most viewers are there for the same, so why bother doing them when you will only get views from your team doing badly....

We stole him this moment...

Novelty is wearing a bit thin now see one see them all....but for obvious reasons last Wednesdays vlogs were quite entertaining just let’s you see your not the only one going through hell! As for AFC FAN TV again wearing thin same muppets that are on every week how can you have 50odd thousand at home games every second week yet interview the same people? And as much as I have no time for Woolwich fc nor it’s scabby fan base you can’t tell me there is not at least one melt knows about football and could give you a balanced view on how they played in a particular game Claude,fam blue,Poh & ET just rant about team selection who should have been playing or not playing nothing about the actual game itself.....

George Achillea is a decent Spurs vlogger, he was in the video the Bolton fan did of the City game...there's a load of family that go with him to games and they get involved too which makes it a bit different from your usual sad loner with a phone....however he still films himself far too much which is a shame because he has a great eye for a scene and his videos are excellent when he's not in picture...he does know his stuff though which is a consolation I guess.

Back
Top Bottom