Tottenham Vs Brighton - Tues 23rd April 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking like this one could be embarrassingly quite empty for a fourth game in a new stadium.

I was tempted until I saw the prices on ticket exchange... can't see any cheaper than £60 at the moment.

Not sustainable these prices...

Again an early goal will help.

Brighton still under the cosh but now with breathing space which works either way.

If we secure a win and can bag a couple goals then it would be fantastic.

At least our players have got a bit of a break before this game.

Rose and Trippier back. Wanyama you would think and then lets go for it.

They haven't scored in six I think and have had the sum total of 5 shots on goal.

They will pack the defence and pray for a draw. As long as we get one in the first half this should be a comfortable win.

Has to be 3-0.

Yep, seems loads of season ticket holders dont fancy this game, even in the much sought after South Stand.

Really not surprised they arent selling. A tad short of 70 quid in the Southstand to see Brighton ffs. !! To me these are around £20 to £30 too expensive across the board. I don't suppose it helps it is on the box (I think).

So, if the ST holder who puts the ticket up for exchange doesn't get a taker, they don't get any cash back. I wonder if they can think, "oh bollox", I will pop along to the game then, or once you have offered up for exchange, it is gone..

We have had, or will have, a silly number of consecutive evening games. A lot of people don't turn up because it is a school night for the kids.

We have to accept they will park the bus, the last game against Wolves, they didn't have a single shot on target, the longer the game goes without us scoring the more desperate it will be.

As much as I respect Hughton for his Spurs heritage I fully expect him to Pulis the shit out of this game.

We have to accept they will park the bus, the last game against Wolves, they didn't have a single shot on target, the longer the game goes without us scoring the more desperate it will be.

As much as I respect Hughton for his Spurs heritage I fully expect him to Pulis the shit out of this game.

Give big Nando a run out for a solid half hour at the end of need be. Personally I wouldn't be against seeing the handsome bastard start this one

You’d hope at the end of the season they’ll reassess ticket prices to get every game sold out

Nope. Season ticket prices are staying the same.

So match day ticket prices will as well.

Not helping we have so many evening home games in just over 1 month.
Pretty unprecedented and won’t happen next season.

Ticket prices are what they are for the foreseeable anyway. Too high IMHO.

You’d hope at the end of the season they’ll reassess ticket prices to get every game sold out
Doubt it. I think this is all part of the plan. The game is sold out, if those available exchange tickets don't sell the club just keeps the ST money. It makes little material difference to them whether the stadium is actually full or not, and there's so many ST holders and therefore few seats for members that it'll nearly always sell out or come very close. Only way the plan fails is if they fail to sell out STs and that seems unlikely.

Key players for spurs vs Ajax:

Eriksen, Dele, Moura, Sissoko

1) We will need a fully fit Dele to shadow De Jong.
2) Sissoko’s physicality to handle De Ligt forward surges and prevent him from making through passes.
3) Eriksen for his link up play and crisp passing.
4) Moura as he is our main attacking player without Son and Kane.

Wrap them up in plastics till the semi final. Or at least use them sparingly

Yesterday's results relieved some press off us. Very unexpected.

First game at home after our short holiday to Manchester.

I suspect the crowd will be in joyous mood and tinged with expectation of 3 points.

Score within the first 15 minutes and we will relax. Second goals provide comfort.

I really do think we can go for it and only one of Dier or Wanyama will start.

Alli to bag his first goal or 2 in what seems a long while would not surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom