The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Listless, lifeless and unable to break them down.

Nothing much on the bench to make an impact. Vinny and two defenders brought on as subs to not much effect.

Posting this sort of shit is why you should probably leave .... from a Spurs view point it was a case of battling to the end, not letting the time wasting wind you up (Chelsea last night) keep doing what you do best Eriksen shooting from distance, and saving the subs till as late as possible knowing the bench is your 'c' team ... and of course finally - doing all that and WINNING !!!!!!!!!!

It's 4:25am here and we're all happy as feck ... all Spurs fans are ......

Just to keep fellow members informed.

Forum authorities have been informed of abusive and threatening messages sent by Cretinousgoat. They possibly contravene the 1997 Protection from Harassment Act. I received this in a PM (Cretinousgoat has limited members who can view his/her profile).

The forum needs to identify and take action against members such as these.
Everyone loves a grass

Nope, the performance was lifeless and listless. Rabbit out of the hat from one moment of class from Eriksen.

I was also illustrating the lack of 'impact' available on the subs bench.

78% possession ... 29 shots ... 3 points ... that's your idea of lifeless and listless? are you on a wind-up?

In case you missed it Sissoko, Winks, Kane, Lamela were all not available ... the 'impact' players were all called upon to start ...

Have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the game, obviously the late goal, but even that aside we never stopped trying from 1st to 94th the exact opposite of lifeless and listless ....

Nqm10fn.jpg

That's how I see it finishing but I didn't calculate for goal diff so think the chavs will finish in 4th ahead of the scum on GD.

78% possession ... 29 shots ... 3 points ... that's your idea of lifeless and listless? are you on a wind-up?

In case you missed it Sissoko, Winks, Kane, Lamela were all not available ... the 'impact' players were all called upon to start ...

Have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the game, obviously the late goal, but even that aside we never stopped trying from 1st to 94th the exact opposite of lifeless and listless ....

It's easy to build up those possession stats when all they do is kick the ball into our half and surrender possession. And all we do is pass it around at the back. Their aim was a point and possibly catch us on the break. Lifeless and listless relates to our lack of creativity and ability to break them down.

How can we change anything if there's no-one remotely creative on the bench?

As for enjoying the game... well you must look from something other than I do. I always expect Spurs teams to continue to 'try' - whatever this means.

mikes01666 this forum embraces the entire spectrum of cuntery, it isn’t for the mild mannered and thin of skin.

Ignore it or embrace it. If you think people are genuinely threatening you that’s for the police.

And it will go to a somewhat large intray they have of “people threatening people on the internet”

And that’s just on here!!

Even unmoderated forums will have an accountability to maintain certain standards, to stop certain behaviours, abuse and prejudices. It's what the 1997 Act is for - and it's been around a lot lately. It's not a free for all - surely you're not defending the idiot?

Actually I've supported this club for longer than you've been alive. Judging from your imbecilic forum ID - I'd put you closer to 12!
Imbecilic???

That's it. You've made me cry. 😭😭😭

I'm calling the police. And my mom...

As you don't appear to have a dictionary,

Imbecilic = stupid, half-witted, moronic etc etc.

By the way, it's Mum not mom. You're not a Yank by any chance? (it would explain a lot)
I'm 1/2 yank, yeah. On my mom's side. Hence mom

You got a problem with that? That's illegal you know. I've got 1/2 a mind to report you... Also I have learning difficulties. So the use of the terms moron/ imbecile etc are entirely inappropriate

Racist

Back
Top Bottom