Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

_82305889_thinkstockphotos-486934735.jpg

Got on tried to get four together, no luck. Tried to get two together (and we'll try again tomorrow for the other two somewhere) but again no luck.

Now all gone. Bollocks!! 🤬

Got in at 10:45, despite being in the queue on various browsers from 9am. No tickets left.

I've sent a complaint to [email protected] because it's just a massive fucking waste of my time.

I did that when the Palace tickets went on sale, got a generic reply...

This is it -

Dear John,

One Hotspur + membership has allowed access to 2 booking windows throughout this season.

Due to the opening of our new stadium for the remainder of the 2018/2019 season, the demand for tickets is expected to be at an all-time high.

In total there are approximately 7,000 tickets available between the One Hotspur + & One Hotspur Membership for any given Premier League home game at the new stadium. The number of tickets available across each priority sales does vary depending on operational management requirements however the split is pro-rata between the two membership schemes.

Priority on tickets is always given to our One Hotspur + members who can purchase tickets subject to availability in the priority sale. Following the conclusion of the One Hotspur + priority sale all remaining tickets will then go on sale to all One Hotspur Members. At this stage we invite all members to purchase a ticket and this is an opportunity for One Hotspur + Members to apply again if they were unsuccessful during their priority window.

All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis. In order to be fair across the board and to give members an equal chance of attending one of our home games we have adopted this approach. All One Hotspur members will continue to earn ticketing points for games attended, which will be utilised in the event of ticket availability where the Club is participating in a Cup Semi-Final/Final. We have a loyal and growing fan base and demand for tickets will inevitably far outreach supply.

Once all tickets have sold out One Hotspur members are able purchase tickets sold by Season Ticket holders via the official Ticket Exchange portal. Please keep checking Ticket Exchange, tickets are being listed all the time and will continue to do so up until 4 hours prior to kick-off.

Thank you for your patience during this exceptionally busy time.
Kind Regards,
Claire
Ticket Office
Tottenham Hotspur Football & Athletic Co. Ltd

It is shit, I have arrived a the firm conclusion that there is absolutely no point being a plus member.

Althouth I am 32000 in the season ticket waiting list so maybe I should hold out. :levystare:

I did that when the Palace tickets went on sale, got a generic reply...

This is it -

Dear John,

One Hotspur + membership has allowed access to 2 booking windows throughout this season.

Due to the opening of our new stadium for the remainder of the 2018/2019 season, the demand for tickets is expected to be at an all-time high.

In total there are approximately 7,000 tickets available between the One Hotspur + & One Hotspur Membership for any given Premier League home game at the new stadium. The number of tickets available across each priority sales does vary depending on operational management requirements however the split is pro-rata between the two membership schemes.

Priority on tickets is always given to our One Hotspur + members who can purchase tickets subject to availability in the priority sale. Following the conclusion of the One Hotspur + priority sale all remaining tickets will then go on sale to all One Hotspur Members. At this stage we invite all members to purchase a ticket and this is an opportunity for One Hotspur + Members to apply again if they were unsuccessful during their priority window.

All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis. In order to be fair across the board and to give members an equal chance of attending one of our home games we have adopted this approach. All One Hotspur members will continue to earn ticketing points for games attended, which will be utilised in the event of ticket availability where the Club is participating in a Cup Semi-Final/Final. We have a loyal and growing fan base and demand for tickets will inevitably far outreach supply.

Once all tickets have sold out One Hotspur members are able purchase tickets sold by Season Ticket holders via the official Ticket Exchange portal. Please keep checking Ticket Exchange, tickets are being listed all the time and will continue to do so up until 4 hours prior to kick-off.

Thank you for your patience during this exceptionally busy time.
Kind Regards,
Claire
Ticket Office
Tottenham Hotspur Football & Athletic Co. Ltd

Yeah, I've complained before and had a similar reply.

Since we've been back at NWHL two things come into my mind -
1. There is no 'queue' for tickets it's all a lottery, that is certain.
2. There is no point being a hotspur + member.
1 Yes

2 Well kinda - but you wouldn't get the opportunity to even try today if you weren't.

Its a big con this one hotspur, one hotspur plus...... They're even thinking of bringing another tier of membership.

It's just one of those things that you have to have to get any chance on a day like today.

Yeah, I've complained before and had a similar reply.

Me too.

To be brutally honest, i can't be fucked with this bullshit for 2 of every 10 days or so. Just too disruptive and stressful.

Ticket exchange or stream for me for the foreseeable.

1 Yes

2 Well kinda - but you wouldn't get the opportunity to even try today if you weren't.

Its a big con this one hotspur, one hotspur plus...... They're even thinking of bringing another tier of membership.

It's just one of those things that you have to have to get any chance on a day like today.

1 membership. Run everything else based on loyalty points.

Not fucking rocket science. Grrrrrrrrr

1 membership. Run everything else based on loyalty points.

Not fucking rocket science. Grrrrrrrrr
But then you'd get the ones with the most loyalty points always getting the tickets and then in turn getting more loyalty points - which means those with no loyalty points would never get the chance.

And it wouldn't make Spurs loads of cash like the "priority memberships".

They'd have to have a decent system for the membership points so that if you turn up to the Brighton game on a wet Tuesday night you earn more points than if you go to Liverpool at home on a Saturday 3 o clock.

That's the real loyalty

Back
Top Bottom