Forum Upgrade

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't get that issue?

help.jpg

It is busier. There are a couple of things you can do to reduce the bloat a bit. The categories on the homepage are collapsible. So if you're only here for the footy then you can reduce things down like...

View attachment 23

It should remember this setting for you on whichever device you are using.

Within forums you can un-tick the boxes next to 'Prefix Filters' and 'Sub-Forums' to hide those...

View attachment 24
Is there a way to get the hide prefix filters option to stick? I have to hide them daily.

I was just wondering if the forum could embed a temporary countdown timer for 8pm on the 1st June 2019, just as it's the biggest date in the club's history for hundreds and hundreds of years?

Is the YouTube issue nothing to do with here?

Keeps telling me the video isnโ€™t available & then if I try to view it off the forum it asks me to log into my google account

Is the YouTube issue nothing to do with here?

Keeps telling me the video isnโ€™t available & then if I try to view it off the forum it asks me to log into my google account
It'll be a youtube issue but not really sure what. You're possibly trying to view videos that aren't available in the UK. You got a link to one that isn't working for you?

It'll be a youtube issue but not really sure what. You're possibly trying to view videos that aren't available in the UK. You got a link to one that isn't working for you?

They work in the uk , as Iโ€™ve gone on YouTube to view them . The girl drummer that ArtyB ArtyB posted was one of them .

Back
Top Bottom