Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The formation and personnel was all wrong at the start, and we paid for it. That away goal might be all that Ajax needed. But we gotta forget that for now and just try to turn this game around.

What have we learned...well, 3 at the back wont work for us, Wanyama has been awful, Sissoko has gone from zero to hero in a season .
We are still in this if we play at pace with Sissoko scaring the B'Jesus out of them. Moura is doing well and I feel so sorry for Superjan who took a massive smack. COYS!!!

Ajax were absolutely excellent for the first 30 minutes by the way. Blew us apart. Great football being played. So much better than us technically and pressed the absolute hell out of us.

But the last 15 certainly gave me hope that we can at least nick something from this. Away goal could come back and bite us but going to the ArenA with at 1-1 or even 2-1 ahead (wishful thinking?) with Son coming back and Sissoko fitter would be a fucking godsend.

Going there 1-0 down would not be good enough. Certainly cannot concede another.

Try being positive instead of coming out with crap like that

Will be amazed if you don’t get a red tonight

I’m expecting him to be positive - not slumped in his chair at one point then looking depressed on the line the other - and others posters agreed . That’s not an opinion those are the facts .

He has got it wrong with the shape and selection but we’re allowed to say positive things. It’s beyond a joke with some of you

Biggest embarrassment is the negativity in our fan base. On here is bad enough. It’s my first time in the South Stand and where I’m at is full of entitled pricks. Fuck me, it is absolutely incredible that we’re here. We should back whoever is in the pitch until the last moment. It’s not difficult.

Back
Top Bottom