Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some of you posters disgust me - beyond belief.

All you live for is to point out negatives, complain about our players and shit on the team, the tactics, the team formation, the manager - yada yada yada

What the fuck is the matter with you people? Is it more important for you to audition for being a pundit on MOTD/BT Sports/NBC – than it is to stand behind the team and say something that makes you sound like you are supporters?

Some of you say the most incredibly crass things, and you have no awareness of the impact that you have on people (like me) who hate to see us play poorly, but care enough to not want to simply pour scorn on the efforts our players are making.

You posters are the equivalent of people who might turn up at a major accident and instead of encouraging and helping the injured, would simply find a stick to poke in their wounds and say, “shit, that must hurt, you will probably die from that!”

Be ashamed

Gonna be tough to get through from here, but we are no-where near out of it. The squad is at the bare bones with injuries and suspensions. It was a miracle we got this far. We can make it further. Foyth and Son in for next week. Sissoko to start. We got this. Have some fucking faith.

1-0 without Son and Jan is not ideal, but acceptable. I don't know why, but I think as good as they are offensively, they can be got at defensively. I'm optimistic. It's not over. COYS!

All those bemoaning our transfer business...

I get it. We're struggling. But who could a foreseen the injuries we've had. Plus if you were offered Champions League Semi Final at the start of the season everyone would have taken it.

We're not even out of it yet!

Our crossing has been gruesome tonight, particularly from Rose and Trippier.
Despite an onslaught from them though we still managed to keep it at only 0-1 and maybe with more luck / composure could have nicked one ourselves.
With Sonny and Sissoko starting the next one I think we will do it, just put 3 past the best team in the world at their place so far too soon to count us out.
Hope Verts is gonna be okay.

Fuck this bullshit season...they are a joke this lot. All season has been a fucking disgrace. .. cannot even show some skill or movement, llorente is one of the worst players I have ever seen. No touch and no idea...should not even be playing in league 2. ..here we go this Ajax are the best team ever blah, blah... They are good but look even better when the opposition just bottle it and forget to how to play football, what is the point in training all week..CUNTS.......

:avbcringe:

Nigel is a Spurs fan?

Are you mad? Can't cross for shit, guilty for the goal along with Jan. He worked hard, but fuck that if everything else is shit. And it was. No one good cross from our full backs.

He played the second half, left midfield.

The only one with some kind of 'desire' tonight. Not perfect but MoM along with Sissoko.

Back
Top Bottom