Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oooh what a night...

Still buzzing from yesterday! Obviously this might be a once in a lifetime experience so I'd love to watch the game amongst other Yids.

At first I was contemplating to fly over to Madrid but now I think I am more keen to come over to London and to watch it somewhere around the stadium.

Do you guys think the club might organise something around the stadium? Another good option might be to watch in the Brickies, Antwerp Arms, Coach and Horses,...

What about you? Going to Madrid? Staying in London?

Just listening to this fella on the radio. Making some sound recommendations.

He's just announced that Thomas Cook are going to lay on planes JUST FOR SPURS FANS!! Obviously, there will be those that get a match ticket via the club so LP hoarders will rub their hands.

Looks like I'm either going to do a package holiday for about £300 including acc and flight!!! Or go on a road trip and drive the whole way!!!

Anyway, follow this chap, he knows his shit.

OMFG just realised I'm on top of fucking Snowdon that weekend. May have to "accidentally" break my leg beforehand to give me a cast iron reason not to go...BAD FUCKING PLANNING

:dierno:

Driving to Madrid isn’t a bad idea, actually.

I had a few scouse mates who drove to Istanbul for the final - fucking lunatics.

Im hoping the club will put on a party at whl so we can watch it there - I’d do that, but with two kids under three, no way could I get away with going out there.

Back
Top Bottom