We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Toby:
"We had a difficult group. We went to Dortmund, who were first in the league, and beat them. City, first in the league, we beat them. Ajax, first in the league, beat them. So why not?"

I'll be there. Train up from the south. Stay with a friend. Drinks in Tribunal (my old stomping ground) then watch it on the big screen in either plaza mayor, puerta del sol or preferably at the retiro. Bill Madrid Bill Madrid , where do you think they might have big screens?

I'll be there. Train up from the south. Stay with a friend. Drinks in Tribunal (my old stomping ground) then watch it on the big screen in either plaza mayor, puerta del sol or preferably at the retiro. Bill Madrid Bill Madrid , where do you think they might have big screens?
Do you think there will be that much interest considering Madrid or no other Spanish team is in the final?

Holy fucking shit. We are going to the final. Everyone of you pray to your God, tree, aura, or whatever. Sacrifice a chicken. Refrain from alcohol. Whatever it takes to get us over the line.

Full disclosure, I'm a London based City fan. I bought a flight back in March figuring there's a good chance one of us would be in the final - city and I could use it, Spurs and I could sell it on.

It's a great flight (non-stop both ways - Friday night, Sunday morning) and I'm selling for a fraction of what the airlines are now charging for non-stop flights from anywhere in the UK to Spain.

Norwegian Air

Outbound departure 31. May 2019 London-Gatwick LGW 20:10 - 23:35 Madrid
Inbound departure 2. Jun 2019 Madrid MAD 08:00 - 09:25 London-Gatwick

Helps me, and hopefully you too. If interested please dm, email ([email protected]) or text/call - 07738 654 550.

Cheers, and congrats on last night... couldn't be happier for you guys!
Think I could transfer the departure city to Atlanta, Georgia?

I've been wondering that mate. If it had been Barça vs us then I'm sure they'd have a fanzone type thing, maybe near the ground as there's still a lot of space there. Or in the Casa de Campo maybe. You wonder whether they'll bottle it with two English teams in the final and the possibility of trouble though.

Tribunal/Malasaña was my old stomping ground too when I lived in the city, you dont know a bar called Triskel on San Vicente Ferrer do you?

I'll keep you all posted if I see things about arrangements for fans in the press

Back
Top Bottom