Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mensa Mensa CousinEddie CousinEddie FightingIllini FightingIllini ChiTownSpurs ChiTownSpurs

Aside from Eddie hiding in the basement in the fetal position, do you guys have any plans as of yet? I looked but didn't see anything from Chicago Spurs if they were planning an event. I'm sure that there is something going on at the Atlantic, but they will almost impossible to get into without tickets.

Let me know if you guys hear of anything.

Gonna be Tottenham for me. Inviting family and friends and it'll serve a dual purpose as I'll be moving from the area this summer. What a way to send it off!

Probably gonna do the Beehive as they've got a huge screen and it's 5 mins from my place. Unless there's some sort of "fan park"... but even then probably still the Beehive.

By myself from behind the couch at 5am in Melbourne
I lived in Melbourne for a few years in the 90s, well do I remember getting up at 4.45AM to watch games, then rushing off to work after the game finished...it just seemed totally surreal, no matter how many times I did it.

I lived in Melbourne for a few years in the 90s, well do I remember getting up at 4.45AM to watch games, then rushing off to work after the game finished...it just seemed totally surreal, no matter how many times I did it.
Been doing it for years too, would get told off by my folks for getting up that early then heading off to school. Worth it though

I briefly considered going to Madrid but problem 1) I don't have a passport and 2) I can't afford it!

So yeah, just not possible...

I could drive down or get a train but my brother wouldn't be able to do it as he has family. If we'd gone we would have flown over morning of the game and come back the following day. To do it properly you need to get there on the Friday.

I'd definitely be up for watching it at The Lane with tens of thousands of fellow Yids even if I had to go on my own.

Mensa Mensa CousinEddie CousinEddie FightingIllini FightingIllini ChiTownSpurs ChiTownSpurs

Aside from Eddie hiding in the basement in the fetal position, do you guys have any plans as of yet? I looked but didn't see anything from Chicago Spurs if they were planning an event. I'm sure that there is something going on at the Atlantic, but they will almost impossible to get into without tickets.

Let me know if you guys hear of anything.

My man, The Atlantic is indeed doing tickets I have been informed, and will be completely rammed. As you may be aware I love everyone there and one of my best mates is going but the bar itself we do not have a good relationship, around 18% win ratio. I am cursed in there. I have not been this season in fact

To that end I will either do one of 2 things, watch somewhere in city with the team I play with, we usually do that or at home with the wife and kid

Do you want me to find out about the ticket situation at Atlantic?

My man, The Atlantic is indeed doing tickets I have been informed, and will be completely rammed. As you may be aware I love everyone there and one of my best mates is going but the bar itself we do not have a good relationship, around 18% win ratio. I am cursed in there. I have not been this season in fact

To that end I will either do one of 2 things, watch somewhere in city with the team I play with, we usually do that or at home with the wife and kid

Well done for staying away
My proper Local is the same with me.
My record of watching us win there is almost zero since it had a refurb 4 years back.It was superb prior to that.

I know your record at the Atlantic is horrific, but are you definitely not watching there?
I was planning on checking their website for info, I figured it would be a ticket situation...

I know your record at the Atlantic is horrific, but are you definitely not watching there?
I was planning on checking their website for info, I figured it would be a ticket situation...

I think this is why they are doing tickets, so many people will want in, they will only give them to regulars I think, I can find out for you if you are interested?

I cannot go, its a bad omen

Gonna be Tottenham for me. Inviting family and friends and it'll serve a dual purpose as I'll be moving from the area this summer. What a way to send it off!

Probably gonna do the Beehive as they've got a huge screen and it's 5 mins from my place. Unless there's some sort of "fan park"... but even then probably still the Beehive.
A decent pub over a "fan park" all day imo.

£6,500 to get a chartered jet from the Isle of Man to Madrid. So that's a no then.

Any word on it being in the stadium? And if it is when would we know?

That' a proper non budgeted bonus for the club. I'd be amazed if they didn't look to cash in.

I would love to watch it in the Estadio Metropolitano, but I am not holding out for an invite or lucky ticket. I do not care, as I watched Amsterdam in bed. Pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom