We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Currently in hospital on a morphine drip. Dozed off earlier and woke up convinced that it was the day after the final. Kane came on with 15 minutes left a scored a near post header with 5 minutes left to win it. Even now I am clearer in mind I can ‘see’ the goal as clear as day. Even the celebration he does a klinsmann dive near the corner flag before everyone piles on top of him. 2-1 to us. Tempted to visit the bookies for first time in my life if I get out of here before the final! It seems so real!!!

Got any more of that morphine?

Seriously, get better mate, we need everybody. COYL!

If they don't score in the first 20 we've won.

If we can survive the first 20 minutes without conceding that will be a great foundation however...

Majority of Liverpool goals in Premier league this season came in 2nd half.

I'll settle for not conceding in the first 10 minutes..... That will be a great start......

If we can survive the first 20 minutes without conceding that will be a great foundation however...

I'll settle for not conceding in the first 10 minutes..... That will be a great start......
Just getting through the first corner would be an improvement

Not sure if the right thread, but how much do you think it will cost to buy a ticket outside the ground? 500? 5000? Something in the middle?

I honestly wouldn’t even try it mate. Could easily end up with a fake. I’m out there from the Thursday and if I can’t get hold of a ticket through standard routes by then I’m posting up in a fanzone 3 hours before ko

And there are still some fans who believe that Liverpool run out of steam after 30-45 mins of the first half playing their high octane football

Dele dropped??? Despite his excellent showing against Ajax with 2 assists..... One of which under immense pressure, he places the ball on the only spot in the entire planet that would let Moura score and send us through to the final?

Dele has to play.
Well, he and Moura certainly have some chemistry right now.

Back
Top Bottom