Safe-standing at White Hart Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL. It's the man in the street that has right wing views. Liberal views tend to be held by the middle class, who don't actually have to live amongst the people they defend, BBC employees, council management, and teachers, who are just a bunch of nut cases only

Someone over the age of 14 using the term LOL? I smell a troll from woolwich

So from the the last few pages, do working class people who drink in the pubs around the ground want safe standing because they're worried if they sit down they'll sit on a cock?

The strange thing is am always very polite, and never use fowl language. I am simply a typical football supporter, rather than the average forum poster
Fowl = a chicken, goose, turkey or other farmyard animal.
Foul = a misdemeanour in football or a bit of a cunt.

I've got no idea why you would keep returning to a forum where you receive nothing but abuse.

I also post on political sites, and do my best to find one's with left wing posters. I particularly like this site because it is so totally unrepresentative of genuine supporters. Honestly, getting abuse just makes me laugh, you would probably be better off being nice to me if you want me to leave.

I also post on political sites, and do my best to find one's with left wing posters. I particularly like this site because it is so totally unrepresentative of genuine supporters. Honestly, getting abuse just makes me laugh, you would probably be better off being nice to me if you want me to leave.
Genuine supporters. As categorised by your cabal of gammon in the pub.
Astonishing arrogance.

Out of interest, what is it about this site that you think makes it so attractive to fans with left wing views? Why are TFC posters so unrepresentative of "true football fans"? It's just a forum after all, like any other...

Back
Top Bottom