Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wonder how many of our “supporters” are happy that Trippier isn’t in the England squad? I don’t tend to gain happiness from the misfortune of our own players. Maybe I’m doing this support thing wrong though.

Not quoting anyone in particular to ensure no hissy fits.

What an odd post.
Almost as odd as posting a squad video in a player thread that isn’t in the squad. I’d maybe have posted it in the Dier or Rose thread for example and wish them well for the matches.

But hey, as I said, I might be doing support wrong.

Almost as odd as posting a squad video in a player thread that isn’t in the squad. I’d maybe have posted it in the Dier or Rose thread for example and wish them well for the matches.

But hey, as I said, I might be doing support wrong.
He's been DROPPED, that's the news! It's all over twitter, everyone's talking about it because it's "news".

The others were already named as IN the squad. (obvious why Winks isn't in final selection as he's hardly played).

You assume I was delighted, again fucking odd, I didn't say a word just posted the news with zero comment. Mind reading not your thing.

He's been DROPPED, that's the news! It's all over twitter, everyone's talking about it because it's "news".

The others were already named as IN the squad. (obvious why Winks isn't in final selection as he's hardly played).

You assume I was delighted, again fucking odd, I didn't say a word just posted the news with zero comment. Mind reading not your thing.
Specifically didn’t mention you. Unless you recognised the hissy fit section. I assume that’s what gave it away.

Didn’t even mention the video in my first post. Or the word delighted. Odd that you felt the need to comment really.

Specifically didn’t mention you. Unless you recognised the hissy fit section. I assume that’s what gave it away.

Didn’t even mention the video in my first post. Or the word delighted. Odd that you felt the need to comment really.
Then it makes your post one of the most random in history doesn't it and as I said just fucking odd. Or is it that you have no bottle?

He doesn’t look too fazed tbf

giphy.gif

Can’t exactly be a boost for his confidence.

Alternatively, the fact he has been dropped for TAA might just act as motivation for him to prove Southgate got it wrong. I would expect Poch to be all over the psychology of this one.

Can’t exactly be a boost for his confidence.

Alternatively, the fact he has been dropped for TAA might just act as motivation for him to prove Southgate got it wrong. I would expect Poch to be all over the psychology of this one.
Southgate is one of the most overrated managers ever he's tactically inept.

One decent world cup campaign and the media were hailing him as some kind of footballing God just daft.

Amazing what 12 months can do. He was a hero for England at the world cup and now he has been embarrassingly dumped. Then again Trent AA and Walker are on a different level

Back
Top Bottom