Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imagine if you had said here in 2017 that Sissoko would win this award in 2019 and start in the Champions League final, might even have gotten a ban for trolling.

A well deserved boost for the big guy:

So bloody deserved!

Might not be the most prestigious of awards, but if I were a player who'd been around the club for a few, ie. long enough to appriciate the history and the legends that picked you, I'd cheerish this above any other (club) award.

Love Poch at the end with the "I told you dumb fuckers all along, he was the real deal" pose :pochohshit:

So bloody deserved!

Might not be the most prestigious of awards, but if I were a player who'd been around the club for a few, ie. long enough to appriciate the history and the legends that picked you, I'd cheerish this above any other (club) award.

Love Poch at the end with the "I told you dumb fuckers all along, he was the real deal" pose :pochohshit:
I heard for sissoko trophies are like buses, wait ages for one and then 2 turn up within a week :levyeyes:

So bloody deserved!

Can I like this twice please?

I'll be honest I really didn't like him when he first came to us, but credit where it's due. He's worked hard and had an amazing season.

Back
Top Bottom