Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watched end of Europa to include the panels comments. A lot about how bad Woolwich are and how far they have fallen. Also a lot about Hazard and the Manager leaving Chelski. Perhaps par for the course.

Just read the Max Rushden article in The Gaurdian that ArtyB ArtyB has posted in the CL thread. In it he wrote this: "Years ago, when I got a job presenting Soccer AM on Sky Sports, I was told in no uncertain terms not to mention Spurs".
Now I've no issue with this if this was the case with all their other presenters but it isn't is it. We are all well aware of their alegence that they have, they wave their flags every week as part of the banter.
Lovejoy was practically an extension of the Chelsea press office. The article on the whole was a good piece but that line was very telling.

Souness reckons we don't deserve to be in the Final because we've been beaten 19 times this season. It's a cup competition, you cunt. The league, etc, has got nothing to do with it. Wonder if he celebrated when they poxed their way to a CL trophy in 2005?
Fuel for the players....let them keep on and on and on.
We won’t even need a team talk come kick off

Back
Top Bottom