TFC in Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will get to Madrid around midday on Saturday. Am paranoid about getting my ticket nicked. Will probably be a boring C and head to the stadium very early. Would be interested to know where people are finding are decent places to park.

My sister and some friends, leaving for Madrid today
GAad7BH.jpg
I swear I saw that van on my way to work yesterday around Apex corner and thought that person might be going to Madrid. What are the chances it's you.

Had a night out in seville travelling up tomorrow fucking scousers doing my head in.

If I hear another scouse fuck say.

'you did well to get here' or 'don't be too dissapointed with the result'

I'll break their fucking heads open. We have got to beat these fucks.

Had a night out in seville travelling up tomorrow fucking scousers doing my head in.

If I hear another scouse fuck say.

'you did well to get here' or 'don't be too dissapointed with the result'

I'll break their fucking heads open. We have got to beat these fucks.
Totally, that's been my experience tonight. On a train back talking to a decent bloke with a tribe of chippy 15 year olds taking the piss. Started off fine, ended up him getting all "Londons all to blame for Thatcher and Liverpool's woes". I got so involved with his bullshit that I missed my stop and had to call my missus out to get me. So she hates me now but there's only one group of people to blame

Even then, I'm stranded at this station five miles from my house. So are six Scousers whose Uber hasn't showed. I get talking, explain how I fucked up too, how my furious missus has to pick me up... So they're begging me to squeeze all 7 of us into our small car, I'm saying I can't do it but trying to find another solution for them. Anyhow, don't know how but two blokes show up and offer to sort them out. I negotiate a price, everyone's happy. Guess what their parting words were, after thanking me for saving their skins? Out of the window one cunt shouts " fuck spurs though". Seriously, they are a different level of cunt

Back
Top Bottom