We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Been an absolutely shocking game too.

D8ADAWJW4AEBIdZ.jpg

A particular highlight.
She’s tidy at least ;)

Reminds me of the first half of leg 2 vs. Ajax: we didn’t threaten until we took off Wanyama and added another attacker, leaving Sissoko alone in midfield with Eriksen playing deeper. I’d be alright with that now.

However the game is very open: an episode may be enough to make the game slide in one way or another. Sissoko too naive in rigor but in any case ... 45 minutes. An eternity. Also Liverpool seems to me less dissolved than other times, psychologically restrained.

Poch has got to change this, I said in the other thread this would happen, we can’t play out, they’ve got us hemmed in, we are ending up with 6 rear players and 4 forward players, 30 yards apart and fuck all in between them.

Movement is terrible, no options for people on the ball.

Doesn’t help that Kane, Alli and Son fuck away every bit of possession in their third the few times we get up there either.

This stadium feels a bit too much like fucking Wembley for my liking

Back
Top Bottom