We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As we stand on the edge of immortality on a day we will never ever forget I'd like to thank all of you guys for providing a platform for me to embrace all things Spurs , I don't live within a 100 miles of a Spurs fan and don't have a tonne of friends that I can call upon since I moved to Spain so you guys have been a great outlet for me the last couple of years.

I hope this is a day we can all put up there alongside other special days like weddings kids etc as one of greatest days of our lives.

See you on the other side.

COYS.

Sitting outside the pub by myself. Totally beaten down. Did not deserve this. Maybe we lost to the better team. But not like this. That first goal. Debate if it was a pen but it definitely shaped the rest of the game.

The real question, the important one, is whether we will grow from this experience? Will it drive us on to reach the next level or not?
I think so, the squad has only ever been to a league cup final and even then most of our current players weren't there, Dippers needed to lose to win

Me too. But with our spending it's highly unlikely. We need to invest much more to expect a trophy next season. With these same players I'd take 4th & CL final again.

That’s why I feel this was a real waste of an opportunity. The way we’re set up versus the moneybags clubs around us, we were always going to have to punch above our weight.

Anyways, it’s over, we move on. At least we’re in the Champions League again - we can never afford to take that for granted.

Are u mental....you enjoyed that yes....and being told this season was pretty good.......fuck off......winning is all that counts nothing else...keep pandering these piss fucking players and we will keep winning fuck all like tonight.....

Like I said

You’re a fucking idiot which reminds me

Where’s the twat gone

Poch's biggest mistake : he let asian start Champions league Final. Son ruined the game

you must be on crack or just the average white racist.

either way harry kane got preferential treatment for being white and english.

he should not have started today. ANY other player who was injured for over 2 months should not be playing full 90 minutes in a final as soon as they get back. It wasn't like he was on blazing form before he got injured as well.

No melting please, we got to the biggest final there is and whilst there were a few that didn't click tonight, things didn't drop and the momentum was stifled and just a little flat.

Those XI out there, they're us. Get behind them, show them respect and be proud. We will get there in the end and we will be glorious one day.

A huge shame but be proud, don't lose your heads or your love for them, it's been an incredible experience this season and we need to grow.

It's all a learning curve, keep smiling and keep pride with it all, even if you're hurting at the moment. Chill out we've made strides and we are worthy of where we are and where we are heading.

COYS, I love you all

Anyone know why he took Winks off, anyone?

Because he didn't start Lucas, he ran into an inevitable problem of either having to take off Kane and risk taking off the best goalscorer, or keeping Kane on and ruining the team structure in a gamble. It was all entirely too predictable. I tried to have faith in the manager but he fucked it. Not saying starting Lucas would have worked, but it was clearly the safer option and gave more opportunities to change later in the game.

Back
Top Bottom