We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we'll look to spend a fair wack now. We aren't going to hold down top 4 without investing appropriately, and in fact it'd be poor from a business perspective to not invest more funds than usual given the players that we have lost and could be losing.
I agree. You would think so. But then who thought we would spend nothing.

Fuck the haters, I’m proud that my club got to the final. Not spent a bean on players and we got there. At the start of the season you offered me what I’ve had this year I’d have snapped your arms off

Steady Mate, saying you're proud means you are a loser..We should win the league, the Champions League, the FA cup, the league cup, the Ryder cup, britains got talent, master chef and the great british bake off, didn't you know?

So we just finished 2nd in the Champions League and we should be 'holding the clubs feet to the fire'......really??
You don't think there's anyway we can improve this team?
You don't think we should of played better in the final?
You don't think some of the subs today were poor?

There's plenty of scrutiny to be provided.

Back
Top Bottom