We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That’s why I feel this was a real waste of an opportunity. The way we’re set up versus the moneybags clubs around us, we were always going to have to punch above our weight.

Anyways, it’s over, we move on. At least we’re in the Champions League again - we can never afford to take that for granted.
I agree. But it was an expected waste of an opportunity. They are on another level to us sadly.

Well the day we win the thing, and we will a little piece of you will know you were snide mate. That isn't my problem, I know how much I believe in my club and if you don't understand yet that you have to tough it out and grow through each experience then you don't get what it's all about mate.

I'm hugely proud to be a Spurs fan tonight. I'm gutted but I ain't going to lose heart or faith in it all. We didn't get the breaks in a final, that happens my friend.

My aim for next season, we win the whole fucking thing and that's what every person associated with the club should be and needs to be thinking. We are getting there and that pain can become a positive if you allow it to.

I back my boys all the way, through the good and the bad because I'm Tottenham mate. I suggest a few should do the same
That's the right attitude...but the club don't think like that. They will never try to win the whole thing as you say. Never really get anywhere as I've been watching this shit for too long to believe their bullshit

I don’t believe this is the best squad we will have yet. We saw so much growth from our players this season from Rose, Lucas, Son, to Winks. Our best players are reaching their prime ages so we have about 2 more seasons for real chances. Not to mention, the runner-up prize money is to die for also. This summer is huge for us and we will keep on improving

That dodgy penalty n goal actually opened up so many opportunities today for spurs which spurs players fumbled time after time after time. I guess you can blame the moment, but still shocking spurs didn’t bang home one of those glorious chances. Liverpool were so there for the taking today.

Back
Top Bottom