Sod the negatives........Post the positives to a Champs Lge Final......

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Positives!! We lost again and played shite.....not sure positive is a word that belongs any where near that
Hand on heart,you cant take any positives at all? From the whole Champions league campaign..Really?
I am still pissed off we lost, i am still pissed off certain players didn't turn up, but..
In January i would have laughed had anyone said we were in the Final.

Most people here expected us to finish in the Top 4, hopeful of a domestic cup. Not many takers for a CL final berth.

Looking at results and not form (because our form is shite) the only thing we can really be disappointed about is the FA Cup game against Watford.

The whole campaign gave me some of the best feelings and memories I've ever had as a Spurs fan.

From the late winner from Kane against PSV, from the late winner against Inter, the late equaliser against Barcelona. Smashing Dortmund. The whole Man City tie and then the unbelievable 45 minutes in Holland.

FFS, some fans wrote us off after 3 group games. Yet they sit here and moan and call their own team bottlers or shit. Grow up.

A great journey. One in which I thought I'd never see us make. Sure, disappointing we didnt lift the trophy but that's football. It happens. We go again.

COYS

My positive is that I found out, even when we lose the biggest single game in our history I still

Fucking love Tottenham
Fucking love Tottenham
Fucking love Tottenham
Fucking love Tottenham
FUCKING LOVE TOTTENHAM.

Last edited:
We go again.

I fucking hate this Stevie G fucktard quote.

We will never get to the CL final again in our lifetimes. We blew it.

But COYS COYS COYS etc. Let's all be happy we got there!!

I bought a lottery ticket and got zero numbers. FUCKING A!!!! At least I had a ticket!!! COYS COYS COYS YIDS etc!!

fucking hell. just be real. we blew the only chance we'll ever have against a piss poor Liverpool team because we have loser DNA. The end.

I bought a lottery ticket and got zero numbers. FUCKING A!!!! At least I had a ticket!!! COYS COYS COYS YIDS etc!!

fucking hell. just be real. we blew the only chance we'll ever have against a piss poor Liverpool team because we have loser DNA. The end.
source.gif

Imagine leading such a sad life.

It's football.

Go outside and enjoy the sun.

Another one LMAO.....are you 10...its just a name, grown ups with a set of balls really are not bothered by things like that... ...this place just gets better...do you want to call me fatty as well.........by the way I am a slim 12 stone and 5 feet 9 ha ha......
with an IQ that matches your shoe size

Here we go again...so I am not allowed to have a go back because you have all been chums on this forum together and who am j to not agree with you but also to fight back with the same shit you all throw out......now you want my address......hhhmmmm now who is the real cunt......why u in such a state over a forum........
because you are spoiling it

Back
Top Bottom