Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A rare prediction I was right about. I really got excited about dos santos joining!
Even a lot of big lamela fans are now admitting it's time to let him go. Probably going to have cost us about 35m in the end. We aren't in a position to spend that on players who gives us what lamela has given us.

What is Lamela's record when he has played on the rare occasions when Eriksen was not available?

2018/19:
Played: 3
Goals: 2
Assists: 1

2017/18:
Played: 2
Goals: 0
Assists:2

2016/17:
Played: 1

2015/16:
Played: 5
Goals: 4
Assists:1

2014/15:
Played: 4
Goals: 1
Assists: 3

2013/14:
Assists: 0

Basically, Eriksen is RARELY missing.

2018/19:

2017/18:

2016/17:

2015/16:

2014/15:

2013/14:

Thanks.
EPL games?

With Eriksen potentially leaving this could be Erik's time, an injury free season and a spot up for grabs in his more natural play making position.
If Eriksen goes and he's injury free he'll have a hell of a season, quote me this time next year!
Yes I'll definitely quote you as we inevitably flog him off in the summer.

2018/19:

2017/18:

2016/17:

2015/16:

2014/15:

2013/14:

He was missing on Saturday. And large parts of this season. ;)

With Eriksen potentially leaving this could be Erik's time, an injury free season and a spot up for grabs in his more natural play making position.
If Eriksen goes and he's injury free he'll have a hell of a season, quote me this time next year!

You need two feet to fulfil the Eriksen role.

Lamela is so horribly one footed the opposition will have plan in advance to nullify him.

No thanks.

It's a laugh innit? Sell Eriksen play Lamela there ! If he stays fit we'll probably win the league !

If Lamela played every week we'd be useless.
Shut up. The only reason Barca & Madrid ain't battling for him is because of his injury record. He is a great example of a player being better when injured. Hyped up when injured & then when he's fit he inevitable ends up not making our first 11 as he just isn't good enough. We are told we will be much better when he is fit but we just aren't. Ok as a squad player but way too expensive & injured to be one.

This notion that injuries have somehow taken their toll on him is bollocks, and is just being used as an excuse by those who've always banged on about how amazing he is.

He's always been average since day one. His only great games have been against lower league opposition or Europa League group games. Poch's worst decision was to give him a new contract. He should have been released this season instead we'll struggle to find anyone to match his wages. I predict if he leaves it'll be on loan and we'll be subsidizing his wages.

If he goes to a team without any really top players, you'll see just how average he is, he's always benefited from having talented players around him, both here and at Roma.

If he does turn out to be Eriksen's replacement, then we're basically fucked.

This notion that injuries have somehow taken their toll on him is bollocks, and is just being used as an excuse by those who've always banged on about how amazing he is.

He's always been average since day one. His only great games have been against lower league opposition or Europa League group games. Poch's worst decision was to give him a new contract. He should have been released this season instead we'll struggle to find anyone to match his wages. I predict if he leaves it'll be on loan and we'll be subsidizing his wages.

If he goes to a team without any really top players, you'll see just how average he is, he's always benefited from having talented players around him, both here and at Roma.

If he does turn out to be Eriksen's replacement, then we're basically fucked.

As proven over and over the predictions of Fat Elvis mean less than jack shit,

As proven over and over the predictions of Fat Elvis mean less than jack shit,

I read this post on a car forum:

User name Airfixx "I maintain the DMC DeLorean is the greatest sports car ever built. Better than anything Ferrari ever churned out. If it hadn't been for the problem with the flux capacitor it would no doubt still be in production today."

I read this post on a car forum:

User name Airfixx "I maintain the DMC DeLorean is the greatest sports car ever built. Better than anything Ferrari ever churned out. If it hadn't been for the problem with the flux capacitor it would no doubt still be in production today."

You fat bastard. :sonpoint:

2018/19:

2017/18:

2016/17:

2015/16:

2014/15:

2013/14:

Is it me or does Erik step the fuck up when Chris is missing?

Back
Top Bottom