Kang-in Lee to be signed

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

YouTube could make me look like Messi. It's not a great way to 'scout' players.

But being just 18 years old, a first team regular in Valencia and playing a key role in this current Korean U20 team says a lot abt his skills and potential isn’t it?

I believe with Son guidance, and Pochettino coaching, we can have a “Messi” like player that will elevate us to another level.

He has been phenomenal so far in Korea u20 World Cup. We must sign him this coming summer. We have an advantage in getting him...:sonpoint:
No we dont. He's become too expensive already.. Distinctive disadvantage rsther

But being just 18 years old, a first team regular in Valencia and playing a key role in this current Korean U20 team says a lot abt his skills and potential isn’t it?

I believe with Son guidance, and Pochettino coaching, we can have a “Messi” like player that will elevate us to another level.
Fair enough you know more about this kid than I do. IF we do sign him I hope you're right.

What he needs and after is playing time. Not exactly good fit again here. Close the thread

Back
Top Bottom