Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finished watching the Uruguay game, obviously they’ve (Uruguay) got some very good players, never understood why Laxalt never made it at a bigger club after Inter brought him over originally (I know he’s at Milan). Good little left back.

Last edited:
We're shite :pochcry:
I'm not going to lie, a little part of me is enjoying it but it also feels a little guilty, like staring at a horrible train accident. I feel like the pressure has just fully gotten to them now, and they are resorting to embarrassing levels now. The diving and acting out is getting silly.

I'm not going to lie, a little part of me is enjoying it but it also feels a little guilty, like staring at a horrible train accident. I feel like the pressure has just fully gotten to them now, and they are resorting to embarrassing levels now. The diving and acting out is getting silly.

I'll be honest, I never really cared that much for the national team. However with the players we have, we should be playing a lot better, this is just ridiculous. The only positive thing to take out from this Copa America is if Foyth talks to Lo Celso into signing for Spurs. Utter dross apart from that.

VAR is the death of football

On one hand I agree but it has also saved our ass a few times. The games are just too big at times to have blatant wrong calls.

I honestly don't understand the pen or the card. Maybe they have other angles where it is more clear, but from the replay I saw I didn't see any clear evidence to call a handball.

Welcome to CONMEBOL. Where you can tackle a player from behind, in the box, with no clear ability to be able to play the ball and walk away without a card.

:eriksenlol: :eriksenlol: :eriksenlol:

Back
Top Bottom