Which Tottenham player did you want/hoped would do well.....but didn’t.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Both Soldado and Llorente. Every time they come/came onto the pitch I hoped they'd get some luck, but it wasn't to be. I felt their pain, but they also made me cross. There's still a glimmer of hope for Llorente, but it's only very faint because I'm not sure how long he's got left at Spurs.

'big, lazy lump' ?

Bollocks.
For a start as the thread says players YOU WANTED/HOPED would do well......but didn’t! He was a personal favourite of mine at the time and still is IMO he could have done more for whatever reason? I felt at times during games switched of! now I termed that lazy possibly the wrong terminology however judging by the reply’s of one or two others and as yourself don’t agree ,ok. But If I’d replied to the favourite “PL TEAM THREAD” out of the four pages that are done he’d have 3 mentions instead of the two he did get and would have been in my starting line-up not as a sub or “honorary” mention just saying.... ;)

My name is Nicola Berti
I’m aged about 30
I come from a team in Milan.....INTER!!!!
When I walk down the street, all the people I meet,
Say hey gorgeous, what’s your name.........
My name is ...

I was thoroughly opposed to purchasing Soldado on the basis that we paid too much for him, but I never in a million years thought he'd struggle so mightily on the pitch after all the goals he'd scored in Spain. Very frustrating and a bit heartbreaking given how hard he tried.

couple for the oldies
as mentioned Rebrov, felt" the man in the raincoat" was the problem seemed to always play Rebrov out wide should have been in the middle
Alfie Conn, so good in Scotland yet never showed up here
Chris Mcgarth was so promising went to Man U and that was it

Berbatov , he was brilliant in his first season , I thought he'd kick on and become one of the best players in the world. I know he did well but I think he could have been so much more.

Did you just name Berbatov in a thread entitled "Which tottenham player did you hoped would do well but didnt"?

da fuck man?

Back
Top Bottom