THFC v. Coventry City (Home), 5.1.2013 15:00 (FA CUP! 1882!)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought Cov (crowd) put on a good show in the 2nd half. You don't often hear many groups of fans singing for so long despite being 3 nil down.
But then it was their cup final and most of our lot got a bit bored in the second half!

Everyone see Benoit's tweet? 'It was a good game for my first time in 2013 ! Thats made me so happy to hear fans singing my name. Merci beaucoup to support! LOL'

With regards to Coventry fans. I wish we'd not have allowed them to 'have their day out' but wasn't much we could do about it. Don't get the hype though, any lower league team is going to bring 1000's away in the cup and have a sing aren't they? 3-0 down? We were 4-0 down Fulham away and had a party!

Yeah what the fuck's that about! I thought Dempsey was offside when I was watching but didn't get a good enough replay!

They'd rather fill their time showing a highlights package of fans waking up early in order to make the journey to a game than the actual football :avbfacepalm:

Think my favourite chant was 'We've won it 8 timesssss'.

Also, have to say, those who joined in with the 'Gareth Bale, he scores when he wants' should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. If you don't understand why, even worse. No words.

Back
Top Bottom