Women’s football: World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching my first game of the tourney, do I win back some of the Gender Awareness points I lost for shunning the group stages?

The US are dirty fuckers aren't they? Sorry, competitive.

¡Aupa la rojita!

Still not particularly impressed with the ball retention. It also seems like they just knock it up the pitch hoping for the best, which usually works because the defenders are very slow. Better than England though.

My friend is in a pub in York and said everyone in the pub is rooting against the US. Haha

Of course, nobody likes to see the Americans win at anything. Ever.

Well that's a touch hyperbolic but there aren't many American sportsmen or women that I have liked. Agassi for one, plenty in the NFL but there the rest of the world doesn't play the game anyway.

Of course, nobody likes to see the Americans win at anything. Ever.

Well that's a touch hyperbolic but there aren't many American sportsmen or women that I have liked. Agassi for one, plenty in the NFL but there the rest of the world doesn't play the game anyway.
Well there's Michael Johnson... err... umm... errr

Err...

Oh yeah, Alison Stokke!

a78af2fde824590fc290eaf0376c0f4b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom