Judas is on Twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m very good at second guessing people and the behaviour of people - I always have been. Football supporters are people - never mind the club they support - they are people; my response - although based on supposition- was both salient and accurate; nit pick all you want to - it changes nothing sir.
Can you second guess what most of us are thinking ?

Tedious net trolls or net trolls of any kind - especially on football message boards - don’t have sufficient brain matter to post 402 messages without earning a deserved lifetime ban.

You have territorial issues that are very [left brain] which is why you opt for abuse rather than debate or the ignore button. There’s nothing I can do about that... but I thought I’d point it out.

You’re nowhere near as good at debating or arguing as you think you are. You’re twisting yourself in all sorts of embarrassing knots. There’s nothing I can do about that, but I thought I’d point it out.

Do us all a favour and fuck off from this Forum you trolling cunt

You stop using that vulgar and gutter terminology for a period of 72 hours and I will ablighe you. Didn’t any female in your family ever tell you that the C- word is sewage?

You’re nowhere near as good at debating or arguing as you think you are. You’re twisting yourself in all sorts of embarrassing knots. There’s nothing I can do about that, but I thought I’d point it out.

I’ve made very few points and had even less argument. I merely post an opinion- an opinion that can easily be ignored or indeed debated; absolutely I deflect abuse - it’s called not being. a muggy prick 👍

You stop using that vulgar and gutter terminology for a period of 72 hours and I will ablighe you. Didn’t any female in your family ever tell you that the C- word is sewage?

So a lack of capitalisation for proper nouns is worthy of criticism, but ‘ablighe’ is acceptable?

I know I picked you up on grammar Nazism, but hypocrisy is its own separate category.

Maybe you’ve had a little too much ‘Cyder’.

George Graham’s mother was whore “we sang” on the shelf 35 years ago and in the same breath we praised Pat Jennings every time he stood between the sticks for them - @rsenal.

We get over it if we want to; the difference is I wanted to and you don’t.

Oh well .
Judas and Jennings are not comparable in any way.
The reason being Jennings never wanted to leave Spurs and was forced out totally against his will. The board accepted an offer from woolwich and he was so pissed off with the board, he went.
Absolutely not in any way similar to what that cunt did to us.

He (Judas) will never be considered a legend, indeed most fans won't even put him in a "best of team" from any era (all time, 90s etc).

So a lack of capitalisation for proper nouns is worthy of criticism, but ‘ablighe’ is acceptable?

I know I picked you up on grammar Nazism, but hypocrisy is its own separate category.

Maybe you’ve had a little too much ‘Cyder’.

If I knew for a fact that you were necking Cyder I’d not be questioning your spelling punctuation or grammar - there lay the difference between us 🍺 in [ more] ways than one !

Judas and Jennings are not comparable in any way.
The reason being Jennings never wanted to leave Spurs and was forced out totally against his will. The board accepted an offer from woolwich and he was so pissed off with the board, he went.
Absolutely not in any way similar to what that cunt did to us.

He (Judas) will never be considered a legend, indeed most fans won't even put him in a "best of team" from any era (all time, 90s etc).

Absolutely PJ went to @rsenal specifically because he was treated badly by Spurs - payback if you like; and no it’s not the same but Im not splitting hairs - from the terraces in my day it was the same but we let it go!

You mean I kicked you right in to touch and you had no other repost available old chap. 👍

If that thought makes you sleep in illiterate and confused peace, sweet dreams. Dream about how you’re an individual and everyone really thinks exactly the same as you. Dream about being more than just a boring contrarian. Dream about formulating a successful argument. Don’t be too despondent when you wake up.

👍

Absolutely PJ went to @rsenal specifically because he was treated badly by Spurs - payback if you like; and no it’s not the same but Im not splitting hairs - from the terraces in my day it was the same but we let it go!
We let it go because Jennings was treated badly and didn't want to leave.
So why compare them then ?

Also I would be obliged if you could explain how your "opinion", "based on supposition, is both salient and accurate".

If that thought makes you sleep in illiterate and confused peace, sweet dreams. Dream about how you’re an individual and everyone really thinks exactly the same as you. Dream about being more than just a boring contrarian. Dream about formulating a successful argument. Don’t be too despondent when you wake up.

👍

I don’t have dreams I have nightmares. Nightmare that these local @rsenal fucks will party the night away - keeping me up all night having won the champions league before we ever did and why? Because a hero was left on the fucking bench!

We let it go because Jennings was treated badly and didn't want to leave.
So why compare them then ?

Also I would be obliged if you could explain how your "opinion", "based on supposition, is both salient and accurate".

I very clearly used the term “ based on supposition “. Psychology is my subject but I’m in no mood or condition to articulate on an academic level that I know sounds bollocks to those not in tune to the subject matter. Take a chill pill and accept differing opinions.

I very clearly used the term “ based on supposition “. Psychology is my subject but I’m in no mood or condition to articulate on an academic level that I know sounds bollocks to those not in tune to the subject matter. Take a chill pill and accept differing opinions.

Tell me more about psychology. I assume you’ve read Lacan, Kristeva, Guattari, Klein, Laing? Would love to discuss them in finer detail, because I studied them all as part of my PhD. Thoughts on Kristeva’s views on the power of horror. 3, 2, 1...

I though you were good at reading people, so what makes you think I'm not chilled.
I asked you a question in a very civil and respectful manner but it appears you are unable to answer.

Instead you come back with a pseudo intellectual response that means absolutely nothing.
I thought you welcomed debate and differing opinions.

Oh well, off to bed now.

My views of him have softened recently. He's such a complete knob and it's actually embarrassing he was ever associated with the club. He did what he did because he's a knob. It didn't make him a knob, he was already a knob. We just didn't fully appreciate what a narcissistic knob he was when he played for us. Model? No, a knob. Actor? No, a knob. Mayor of London? No, a knob? A football manager taken seriously? No, a knob. Every time he opens his mouth - a knob.

Back
Top Bottom