Adeba-going?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ivory-Coast-Souleymane-Coulibaly+cropped
OBIKA.jpg

It was very nice of him to wait until we were already a week into January to let us know he was going...

To be fair we have no idea when he may have told club officials, especially if you believe the ITK that we're back in for Leandro Damiao, which was before the Togo story had broken.

To be fair we have no idea when he may have told club officials, especially if you believe the ITK that we're back in for Leandro Damiao, which was before the Togo story had broken.
I imagine that if he had told them earlier the story would have broken earlier. I might be wrong though. Either way buying a striker isn't vital as Dempsey/Sig have both looked good lately and will 100% put more effort in than Ade so I can't see it being too much of a problem.

His wages are paid by the club but the Togo football ass has to pay some kind of assurance fee (been decided a few years back) and the clubs get money for their players that are going to tournaments from the FIFA.
His game , score, points or whatever premium does not have to be paid obv except if Ade has a very good contract, i ve seen contracts from players that got paid for all these things even when injured , suspended or ... But these are an exception.

Most players get win bonuses for a set number of games after they are unavailable - comes from the theory that it's not their fault if they are injured

Hes a chap who actually impressed me a while back when he came on for a late cameo in a Europa game under 'Arry...

Cameron Lancaster
He's... developed a bit since I last saw him then!

He could go up front and help us continue to build the sexiest team in the league.

Lloris​
Walker Dawson Vertonghen Bale​
Lennon Parker Moutinho Bentley​
Holtby​
Lancaster​
Our female fan base would explode.

Need some work on the right hand side though.​

Back
Top Bottom