Women’s football: World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let’s be honest the president couldn’t give two fucks about women football like most of the world , the standard is so shit it’s unbelievable . The only people who say it’s good are white knights and men commentators who don’t want to lose the jobs .

Yeah, it really isn't a tactically great team, they just bash their opponents over the head with too much individual size, speed and explosiveness.

A metaphor for the nation if you like, but it's still a W!
More full professional leagues in other countries will close the physical gap a bit I guess.
The US seems far ahead of most other countries at grass roots level though, I can't see that changing in England at least.
When it comes to the crunch girls will get the worst pitches, worst coaches, worst training times ...

More full professional leagues in other countries will close the physical gap a bit I guess.
The US seems far ahead of most other countries at grass roots level though, I can't see that changing in England at least.
When it comes to the crunch girls will get the worst pitches, worst coaches, worst training times ...

It's really a lesson in where the game is for men and women.

Developmentally at least, at the young player development ages, US boys and girls soccer players are treated relatively equally.

Fast forward and that level of development represents a bunch of huffing-and-puffing mediocrities on the men's side and a corps of invincible valkyries on the women's side.

Back
Top Bottom