Women’s football: World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let’s be honest the president couldn’t give two fucks about women football like most of the world , the standard is so shit it’s unbelievable . The only people who say it’s good are white knights and men commentators who don’t want to lose the jobs .
Why bother posting such a shit opinion on a thread about the Women's world cup?

Prick.

Let’s be honest the president couldn’t give two fucks about women football like most of the world , the standard is so shit it’s unbelievable . The only people who say it’s good are white knights and men commentators who don’t want to lose the jobs .
I've enjoyed this tournament. I would also enjoy watching you on the pitch, playing against any of them - even Thailand.

White knight alerts ha ha can’t handle the truth , shit standard a men’s Sunday league team would beat them I didn’t enjoy it thought it was shit , so how about you go fuck your self

Imagine waiting until the Women’s World Cup is over to just come in the thread to troll everyone in here. You’re a shit for brains and it would be hilarious if you got binned in the women’s World Cup thread.

One of the worst posters on here.

No but I don’t have foolish people talking like they could play in the premier league and should get paid the same , saying that my sons u17 team would beat them the standard is shit get over it .
So why was it so imperative that you popped into this thread to inform us if you hate it so much? Just felt the need to piss in some folks corn flakes? Thanks for sharing but the next time you have the impulse then please reconsider and do fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom