Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why is Lampard on a £5.5m p/a contract when he is totally unproven? That is mad!
The club could have offered him £2m per year and he would have taken it

The usual Chelsea scenario is the new boss is successful, winning a trophy in his first season, then losing the dressing room and lucky to make it to the end of the second. It will be interesting to see if Lampard is given the time to break the cycle. I have found the media coverage a tad OTT, it will be interesting to see how long it will take for them to turn.
(Obviously I hope he falls flat on his face, as I really don't like him - smarmy git)

The usual Chelsea scenario is the new boss is successful, winning a trophy in his first season, then losing the dressing room and lucky to make it to the end of the second. It will be interesting to see if Lampard is given the time to break the cycle. I have found the media coverage a tad OTT, it will be interesting to see how long it will take for them to turn.
(Obviously I hope he falls flat on his face, as I really don't like him - smarmy git)

Somewhat imbalanced too considering the knives are already being sharpened for OGS in the media.

I think he'll be given the whole season... They really do have little to lose considering the fudge they're in right now.

I like Pulisic and he’s far and away the best player for the US, but he couldn’t even make the Dortmund starting XI after Sancho arrived.

So yes you are right he’s pretty much Ronaldo.

I quite like Lampard and I quite like the idea of a young English Manager doing exceptionally well (it's well over due ) but not for Chelsea.
I have nothing against Lampard but this trend of hiring guys that used to play when you were good is mindboggling. People think they will all be the next Zidane without remembering that Zidane did a lot of work behind the scenes at Madrid for 6 years learning the ropes before coming into the big job and that Madrid is a special beast. Zidane is the exception.

I honestly can’t believe United and Chelsea supporters can’t see this for what it is - a smokescreen to distract them from the fact that they aren’t very good and that management doesn’t have a coherent plan. City have a plan, Liverpool have a plan, Spurs have a plan. Chelsea has a plan of hiring a manager that managed to keep Derby standing still the entire time he was there.

All the better for us I guess.

Dat pussy, Morata confirmed a full time Atletico-ist....

He goes on saying the Chelsea fans didn’t give him any respect etc. You can say a lot about the Chelsea fans and Chelsea as a club in whole but Morata is a little bitch who ruined every chance he got at Chelsea. You get respect by earning it and he goes on saying he should automatically receive it.

But still, Chelsea fans are terrible.

Was doing some late night checking in on next season's PL fantasy. Chavs only have Giroud listed as striker. Unless they get "lucky" with a run of goalscoring form out of someone unexpected, they're truly fucked :allitongue:

Morata staying at Atletico Madrid and Higuain going back to Juve are both confirmed, right? Anyone know whether they plan on including Batshuayi and Abraham?

Giroud, Bats and Abraham, well sheeeeeeet :llorishowudoin:

I thought false 9 for a second, but they're not exactly flush with good options there either. What do people think dead man walking Frank will do up top?

Was doing some late night checking in on next season's PL fantasy. Chavs only have Giroud listed as striker. Unless they get "lucky" with a run of goalscoring form out of someone unexpected, they're truly fucked :allitongue:

Morata staying at Atletico Madrid and Higuain going back to Juve are both confirmed, right? Anyone know whether they plan on including Batshuayi and Abraham?

Giroud, Bats and Abraham, well sheeeeeeet :llorishowudoin:

I thought false 9 for a second, but they're not exactly flush with good options there either. What do people think dead man walking Frank will do up top?

AM: Willian, Pulisic, Pedro (+ Hudson-Addoy to miss a good half or more of the season)....

Fatty will no doubt put Kante back where he's best, but outside of that, similarly CM has no real stand-outs either (Barkley, Kovacic, Drinkwater, Loftus-Cheek).

All looks pretty shabby to me.

Much like the Goons, if a couple of Everton, Leicester & Wolves pull their finger out, it could be a long tough season for these cunts..... Throw United into that mix too unless some major miracles happen on the recruitment front. Throw in a mid-season managerial casualty or two and we could witness (subject to order):

City, Dippers, Spurs, Everton, Wolves, Leicester...

(What, do we then start talking about the "big" or "top" 9?, FFS!)

BRING IT ON!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom