Audi Cup 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FFS, even the German 2DF interviewer asked Poch on the pitch about the transfer situation when interviewing him after the game. He fended him off with some non-committal stuff and wasn't anywhere near as arsey when asked earlier by the English media.

That's a nice mint green kit for Real...

QQeZcZL.gif

FFS, even the German 2DF interviewer asked Poch on the pitch about the transfer situation when interviewing him after the game. He fended him off with some non-committal stuff and wasn't anywhere near as arsey when asked earlier by the English media.

Probably didn’t understand him

RB is going to be a problem though

I know we haven't mate but we still need one, that's the truth imo, none of our options are good enough in that position.

There has to be a RB out there who is an improvement on Trippier surely?
Aurier is better than Tripps, not perfect and we can do better than him but he much better than Tripps. KWP is probably on par with Tripps right now, but I've watched him for years and I hope a run of games will make him comfortable and more confident, he's better than Tripps at taking on the oppo, he also gets up and down the pitch better (Tripps simply didn't track back when he was up the pitch). I doubt if he has the stamina to do this all game, we will see. He can play out from the back better than Tripps, this is good for balance. He does need to work more on his positioning and closing down the oppo better, but Tripps was also shit at this, in fact, I'd still that KWP has better recovery that Tripps, there may be a penalty given away because of it but I prefer to t=see a defender trying to defend than not even bother waving his hands in the air on the edge of the box. On balance they are all better than Frodo, two with higher ceilings worth investing time in.

Back
Top Bottom