Japhet Tanganga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Him and skipp were excellent, as was troy. Really enjoyed watching them all play. Second half lost it's tenacity somewhat, a contrast to the first mind.

He looked quality to be fair. Difficult to really judge in a pre-season friendly, but certainly did no harm in front of Poch on his debut!

He looked quality to be fair. Difficult to really judge in a pre-season friendly, but certainly did no harm in front of Poch on his debut!
They can only take the opportunities put in front of them and I thought he did admirably. Regardless of it being a friendly it would have been easy to get overwhelmed and be a passenger with Ronaldo and Mandzukic in front of him.

As it was I was over the moon with how sharp everyone looked at this part of the season. Only youth player looking uncomfortable to me was Georgiou.

They can only take the opportunities put in front of them and I thought he did admirably. Regardless of it being a friendly it would have been easy to get overwhelmed and be a passenger with Ronaldo and Mandzukic in front of him.

As it was I was over the moon with how sharp everyone looked at this part of the season. Only youth player looking uncomfortable to me was Georgiou.
Completely agree. Was genuinely surprised at how well the younger lads performed against top opposition. Thought Parrot looked fantastic and put in a real shift as well. Constantly looking to win the ball back from the front.

Parrott has done well. Skipp has stepped up a level and looks a first team player, but Tanganga has done so well. I think he will be getting a new contract after these games.
You are given a chance and it’s up to you to take it. He has certainly taken it. Well done that man.
At last a defender who doesn’t turn his back, even though he got poleaxed last night.
Nothing better than young players stepping up to the plate.

Better to go out on loan. He'd just turn into another KWP if he stays here. Even if Foyth is out a while, there's still, after the main 3, Dier and Davies ahead of him.

We are quite likely to need at least one centre back next season. Give him cup games and easier lge games

We'd have a much better player if he played 30+ games in the Championship. Can't have 20 year old players hanging around for the odd cup game. No way can you throw him into league games based off a few friendlies.

We'd have a much better player if he played 30+ games in the Championship. Can't have 20 year old players hanging around for the odd cup game. No way can you throw him into league games based off a few friendlies.
He could easily play against the weaker EPL teams. Would have loved to see him and Dav together to see if it worked. Dav was excellent tonight.

Back
Top Bottom