Audi Cup 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

I woke up this morning thinking last night was just a dream, then I came on here and realised that amazing night was not a dream, and we are Indeed the Audi cup champions!!!!!!!! :tobyarm:

Why do y'all call it the Mexican wave? We just call it the wave.
I had no idea, so I googled it:
"The wave is not mexican, it started in the USA in the state of washington, and it got known in mexico by the televised games of the Seattle Seahawks (american football). A lot of comentators call it the "mexican wave" because they saw it for the first time by the Football World Cup in Mexico 1986."

Does this mean we automatically qualify for next year's Audi Cup? BRING IT ON! If it's at WHL I'll be able to do a mexican wave - yay!

ps - we just can't stop beating the Germans at penalties these days, can we? In their own backyard, too :)

I hadn’t seen the penalties until just now. Great composure from the young lads for sure. Furthermore, Harry Kane’s could be classified as sexual assault.

Does this mean we automatically qualify for next year's Audi Cup? BRING IT ON! If it's at WHL I'll be able to do a mexican wave - yay!

ps - we just can't stop beating the Germans at penalties these days, can we? In their own backyard, too :)
I think we automatically qualify as Audi are one of our sponsors....how else do you think Real Madrid got there this year...

One of the happier Bayern players tonight, this guy idolises Harry Kane, he's even been to the new stadium to see nim...

This is where I heard him. I remembered a kid who played for Hamburg 2 years ago saying in an article that he idolised Harry Kane. Now I remember it's this kid :dembelelol:

I had no idea, so I googled it:
"The wave is not mexican, it started in the USA in the state of washington, and it got known in mexico by the televised games of the Seattle Seahawks (american football). A lot of comentators call it the "mexican wave" because they saw it for the first time by the Football World Cup in Mexico 1986."
I'm not sure about that, takes some doing to get a few thousand yanks to put their burgers and cokes down all at the same time.....

Back
Top Bottom