Football Documentaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stan Collymore at Gheorghe Hagi's academy of football ( a video made 2 years ago in 2017) ... now 70% from current Romania U21 team is with players raised here ,including his son, Ianis Hagi, present now at Euro 2019 (for U21 teams) ,Florinel Coman and Ianis Hagi who scored 3 goals from all4 in the match with England U21 are former players of Hagi's youth academy

Last edited:
Yeah it kinda puts into perspective the pampered fannies in Europes elite they don’t know their born!
Very much so, it was a definite case of seeing how the “other half” live. Very interesting, Robertson’s outbursts were positively volcanic at times.

The year of the "Biscione", that is of the snake, one of the symbols of Inter.
img_730221_164735INTER-A3-2-FOGLI-LOGO2.jpg

In that Serie A were the three Germans of Inter (Matthaus, Klinsmann, Bhreme), the three Dutch side of Milan (Van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard), Maradona's Napoli, Roberto Baggio's Fiorentina, Vialli's Sampdoria and Mancini.

BBC Scotland - The Fort
Dubbed Britain’s worst football team, follow the fortunes of Scotland’s Fort William FC.
www.bbc.co.uk
This could be quite interesting. It’s on the BBC Scotland channel so viewers elsewhere might need to watch it on catch up, although I think you can watch all the channels regional variations on Sky.

BBC Scotland - The Fort
Dubbed Britain’s worst football team, follow the fortunes of Scotland’s Fort William FC.
www.bbc.co.uk
This could be quite interesting. It’s on the BBC Scotland channel so viewers elsewhere might need to watch it on catch up, although I think you can watch all the channels regional variations on Sky.
I think I heard they got thier first win in years the other day. I wonder if Jimmy Saville ever supported them and this has been thier curse. He had a house on the main road into Fort William which is always covered in nonce graffiti,

I think I heard they got thier first win in years the other day. I wonder if Jimmy Saville ever supported them and this has been thier curse. He had a house on the main road into Fort William which is always covered in nonce graffiti,
Yes, I’m sure I heard it’s been trashed and/or flattened. He stayed there when he went hill walking up north.
Apparently he tried to latch on to other walkers who were by themselves and there is a hotel near his old cottage where he caused a lot of bother with his “inappropriate” behaviour toward guests and staff.
This all came out after he died when his vile behaviour came to light.

Although a large number of Argentinian players have found football success around the world, few have made a name for themselves in England’s top league. One notable exception is Ossie Ardiles. Fresh off Argentina’s victory in the 1978 World Cup, Ardiles and his compatriot, Ricky Villa, joined Tottenham Hotspur later that year, when the notion of overseas players was still new to the English league. Helping lead Spurs to victory in the 1981 FA Cup, the Argentinian stars became cult heroes in England. But on April 2, 1982, everything radically changed as Argentinian troops descended on the British-ruled Falkland Islands, asserting rightful sovereignty. A conflicted Ardiles returned to Buenos Aires two days later, his bright future with Spurs suddenly in question.

Back
Top Bottom