Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And people think we hit levels of desperation...

Looking at that route from (Faro, Portugal>) Sevilla > Madrid makes me nauseous.

Driving that with my brother I was so bloody optimistic and excited, the drive back was fucking shite.

Seeing talks that it is a loan with an obligation to buy. 15-20 mil loan fee and we then pay 40 mil to activate the obligation.

Smart if true. Saves us some money to go for other targets, and Betis ends up not having to pay as much to PSG.

I think excitement is muted, quite simply because none or us have seen much of him. He certainly seems to be a different kind of player to Eriksen - less about the key passes, and more about making runs to open up space and get into attacking positions.

Along with Ndombele, and before that Lucas and Son, there has been a huge change in focus for our midfield/forwards from passing to carrying the ball forward. I assume that is to stop defences from simply setting up with two banks of four and cutting off passes to the front, but it's also far more risky if we lose possession as you're instantly one man down (the dispossessed player) on defense.

Back
Top Bottom