Top Five Spurs Premier League Goalscorers For Season 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane - 24
Moura- 14
Sonny- 12
Lo Celso - 8
Dele- 7

Tried to be realistic as it's Prem only. That totals 65 with around 15-20 goals scored by the rest of the squad.
I think a goals for of 80-85 would be a bloody good season.

Competition will close for entries at precisely 5.30pm today when we kick off our season with an absolute hammering of Aston Villa :thumbup:. Good luck !
:coys:

For info...last seasons figures :
Harry Kane 24
Son 20
Moura 15
Eriksen 10
LLorente 8

Of course almost all the entries are ridiculously optimistic which is great as it's all in fun. Manchester City had the most goals in the PL last year with 95. For reference, here's their top 5 goal scorers:

Aguero 21
Sterling 17
Sane 10
Gabriel Jesus 7
Mahrez 7

If Kane stays healthy

Kane 30
Son 16
Moura 12
Dele 10
Eriksen 8
Lo Celso 8

If Kane gets injured (Again)

Kane 24
Son 22
Moura 16
Dele 12
Eriksen 12
Lo Celso 10

If Kane stays healthy

Kane 30
Son 16
Moura 12
Dele 10
Eriksen 8
Lo Celso 8

If Kane gets injured (Again)

Kane 24
Son 22
Moura 16
Dele 12
Eriksen 12
Lo Celso 10

If Kane gets injured we score more goals??

Borodin55 Borodin55 I like this idea, missed the cut off, but interesting that most people think we’re going to score the best part of 100 goals this year in PL - let’s hope so!!

I genuinely think Kane will smash it this year.

If we can have three more players in double figures, it’ll be a big year for us (Son, Lucas, Dele I’m looking to you boys).

:kanegoal:

Back
Top Bottom