Spurs Youth 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoyingly I don't think I can make it.

Do we think there will be other youth/academy matches at New WHL? Maybe the international break? Or does everyone take time out then?
I think there are three, including the one tomorrow, over the whole season. However, they may be next year.
Some European and FA cup games for the youth teams will probably be at the stadium though.

I've never been turned away, just turn up at main gates.

There have been a couple of cases where people say they've been turned away (posted on here sharing their experience). I should have asked them about what time they turned up, maybe they were past a significant KO time and/or security only allow a certain number of people in (this absolutely isn't made public, just a guess).

But honestly, mate in my experience just turn up, if you are early enough you'll be a parking spot too, although on busy days (when many games being played) you might have to park along the road opposite that takes you over the M25 and into Theobald Park.

Much appreciated--thinking I'll take an uber from Turkey Street since I'm not planning on renting a car. Walked it last time and it wasn't too fun

Inevitable really.

I recall a conversation a year or so ago when talking to an Irish guy that I was sure Troy would play for Ireland before he played for Spurs - Troy has played for Spurs in preseason but it might still be true that Troy plays in a competitive match for Ireland before Spurs, but it could be a close run thing now !

ECG5tTkWwAAp8Ct.jpg

Can't help but think we're missing a trick here, we really underuse Spurs TV.

Capitalise on the interest that pre-season generated in our yoot...
Yeah, I know nothing of how much it costs to show across our own channel or even streamed on our Youtube channel but if I were an advertiser I'd welcome the extra exposure. (Or maybe I've just answered my own question, pay us some more dosh Mr Advertiser and we will stream it????).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom