Tottenham v Newcastle (Sunday 25 August 16.30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

About to mission it into town to meet up with some friends. First game I've made this season, properly excited for it. Heart says 5-0, head says 1-0. Probably Sonny. COYS!!!

I'm only wearing the lucky stuff that actually works today.

So, if you see someone trying to get in wearing just a filthy pair of Y-fronts (no socks), don't be a stranger, say hello.

Yesterday was a good day for us, please let’s make it count with a big win.

Still gutted about Ndombele hope he’s fit for the NLD. Would love for this to just be a precautionary rest from Poch.

My first "home" game since Villa thought Timmy Gilet might actually do a job.

Doesn't feel like 4 years ago.

Still. Looking forward to being back in Tottenham. First beer opened.

Clean sheet is the priority for me, we have to start keeping clean sheets in as many home games as possible. With the way teams park the bus against us it's so hard to win if we concede first or let the opponent in before the game is wrapped up.

The goal we condeded against Villa was embarassing and if Rose is lucky enough to start this game he had better be alert. Teams are starting to target him now and it's alarming that our first two opponents had more success against him than a novice like Walker-Peters.

In the frozen north of Scotland - supposedly inching into the low twenties here today no less 😎- it would probably be called a miracle or a mirage 🤪

Your Scottish brexit joke for today...what do you call a Scotsman who is a 'remainer' ???
EU Jimmy
(Reaching for my coat already....it's just pre-match nerves, I'll be okay in a bit) :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom