Whats gone wrong?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch's not up to it / Years of under investment

• Poch not up to it

• Years of under investment

Results are only viewable after voting.
No backup striker - Llorente gone and Parrott not ready to step up it seems. Very little options in a game like today if Kane is not firing.
Its bizarre the way our own fans justify this situation by claiming it's impossible to buy a decent striker cos they wont be happy to sit on the bench and watch Kane start every game.
Surely we're a big enough and rich enough club to bring in a player capable of challenging Kane .
He stunk the place out again today. It's the kind of thing thats inevitable when you have no competition for your place.
Shocking state of affairs tbh

Mourinho, Simeone and fucking Eddie Howe.... You lot are on glue ffs lol

The only serious suggestion Simeone seems to be a popular choice for people who mustnt watch his team play-shitehouse football and cuntery - do people really want to see that going forward for spurs?? Thats not tottenham to me
Simeone wins.

Its bizarre the way our own fans justify this situation by claiming it's impossible to buy a decent striker cos they wont be happy to sit on the bench and watch Kane start every game.
Surely we're a big enough and rich enough club to bring in a player capable of challenging Kane .
He stunk the place out again today. It's the kind of thing thats inevitable when you have no competition for your place.
Shocking state of affairs tbh
competetion for the front 3 at the dippers is Divok Origi.

and it has been put on the record by Pochetinno that Morata wouldnt join us because he felt he wouldnt get game time, due to kane.
so you either think Pochettino is a liar, or you accept there is some truth in that as an idea

I'm not. There's a cult that's built up around our owners that's bordering on obscene......9 managers in and it's still always the manager who takes the shit.
True. Just didn't think there were so many. With what we have spent over the years surprised people expect a lot more.

Thats harsh. The most patient fan base paying the most money in the world attending games would be more accurate

I pay a grand like most round me (I guess) but they spend the game sitting moaning rather than getting behind the team. We all have our beefs with how the team/club are but our atmosphere is fucking dire.

I sit next to the away fans and it’s embarrassing. I look over at the south stand and it’s no better.

His poll is backfiring on him
Of course its not. It's the result I would have expected from the posters who engage on here.
It's not a us versus them poll. It's just a genuine look at who people point the finger of blame at for our worst run of form in years!

Last edited:
Simeone wins.
You think he would win trophies up against Klopp and Guardiola over here with our team and budget do you? would he fuck and if he somehow did you would be complaining about the style of football in no time winning or not.
If Mourinho managed our club I would stop going until the cunt left-dont want a wanker like that anywhere near us either.

You think he would win trophies up against Klopp and Guardiola over here with our team and budget do you? would he fuck and if he somehow did you would be complaining about the style of football in no time winning or not.
If Mourinho managed our club I would stop going until the cunt left-dont want a wanker like that anywhere near us either.
Agreed. No manager would get us ahead of Liverpool & city with this current squad. Top 4 is best we can hope for.

I want winning football. Don't pretend to know a thing about me and how I would react to an FA Cup or Carabo Cup win.

You mean he will walk into Real Madrid and win a trophy! Wow!!
I’ll bet both your bollocks that our new manager does the same here though mate and that’s the point
Well 7 of the previous 8 didn't.
And the odd one out? Ramos, won the league cup and had us bottom of the league 8 games into the following season.
What makes you so certain the man who appointed all these failures is about to hit the jackpot next time?

I couldnt give a fuck how you would react to a cup win but if you think 'winning football' as you put it or 'shite football' as I would put it is acceptable at spurs you can fuck off

Back
Top Bottom