PL Prediction Game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tricky old weekend of fixtures this time around, plenty of banana skins.

Gone for a few curveballs but I get the feeling it'll be a single digits week for me. Only a couple of games stand out as bankers.
I've only gone with 3 home wins for this weekend. Not entirely sure how that's going to pan out.

Thanks for these reminders - appreciated.
The optimistic Spurs fan I am going for a draw in our game.
Too many weekends have been ruined by us fucking up 12.30 kick offs.
Tough week to predict! Good luck all.

It's funny this prediction game, it wouldn't be that suprising if, let's say, Gabby Logan would do better than Glenn Hoddle.
I started off OK the first two weeks but recently my record is about as good as Spurs away record this year ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I lived in Melbourne for a few years and I was persuaded to join in the office AFL prediction pool, $20, I just picked randomly most weeks or checked the results/table I knew nothing at all.
It was only in the last few weeks of the season I dropped out of the top spots and missed out on a few hundred dollars prize money.
I had AFL fanatics coming to me and asking me for tips, it caused quite a stir round the office. I just kept telling them all it was the prediction version of pin the tail on the donkey.
Happy days.

Still a few of you to make your picks this week...

Furball man Furball man , ChiversRegal ChiversRegal , Gatsby Gatsby , kushty kushty , Calgary Spur Calgary Spur , Aussie Yid in London Aussie Yid in London , Guido ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Guido ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ , LuckyMe LuckyMe , AG67 AG67 , Incomplete_usernam Incomplete_usernam , paddy spur paddy spur , pdxspur pdxspur , Totti Totti , Achilles Achilles , AussieYiddo AussieYiddo , tbonepremier , Joshking5 Joshking5 , Spaniel Spaniel

Good luck, once again this week I am pretty much 100% confident I've got every result bang on.

(I really wanted to predict a 1-1 for the Blades v Red scousers but just couldn't bring myself to leave it on there and feel a dick when Pool almost inevitably smash them)

Back
Top Bottom