If Poch does go, either this year or 5 years from now, is Simeone his best replacement?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well in terms of the next “level” yes most definitely he would be the obvious choice but actually getting him I doubt very much if we’d even consider it simply for financial reasons! Next option has already got its own thread....Mourinho I’ve already said on it there I don’t want him anywhere near our club whether he’s successful or not it’s all about him and him alone he’s a horrible little man with a big ego and we don’t need that in a manager. But reading one of the many Poch threads......now whether true or not Brendan Rogers name has come up and been linked with us I’m actually in two minds here about him originally no way just another jobbing manager couple years here couple years there but he got Swansea up and they played decent stuff at the time Liverpool he did okay there but didn’t get time and after the Suarez carryon was up again it, I’m not including what he did at Celtic that doesn’t count! But looking at Leicester they’ve a decent team and he had them attacking on Saturday now with a better team, better players he could be a solution? But then you could say that about Benitez aswell though not charismatic maybe but had success at Liverpool, inter, Chelsea, Napoli, Newcastle okay just promotion but to them success! though I’ll say I’m not wanting rid of Poch far from from it I hope he’s still here next season and beyond he’s made being a Tottenham fan a delight it’s maybe not the end of the world if we do part company.

Diego Simeone managing at Spurs is not going to happen.

Can someone pin that to the top of the page plz?
I dunno...

We've had Rafa Benitez managing in the Championship,
Solskjaer managing Man United, looking like he's won a competition to be there. Wolverhampton Wanderers are suddenly Portugal. Woolwich actually got rid of Wenger. An actual title winner is managing West Ham. Sam Allardyce, Mark Hughes and Steve McLaren are not in a job.

My point is, who knows what could happen next.

Every time someone touts Simeone to Spurs a puppy drowns.

People, for the love of god please stop drowning puppies!

LOOK. he's coming here ok, don't crush my dreams.

They said Charlie would never find a golden ticket didn't they? And look what happened, he fucking found one! And it magically cured his work dodging grandads mystery illness which had him bed ridden as well! Miracles do happen!

I guess I could see him coming here... after all I’m sure he’s tired of not having the funds to compete with Barca and RM. we all know that Levy is just itching to out spend City, Pool, Chelsea, United, and Woolwich

LOOK. he's coming here ok, don't crush my dreams.

They said Charlie would never find a golden ticket didn't they? And look what happened, he fucking found one! And it magically cured his work dodging grandads mystery illness which had him bed ridden as well! Miracles do happen!
3bb9wi.jpg

The guy is a proven winner, has won the EL and La Liga and numerous other trophies since 2013, Argentinien and has a serious set of balls on him that would, I think, change the entire mentality of this club from top to bottom, turn us into supporters who expect and demand success on the pitch.

He also plays a nice brand of football imo and will teach us to have a bit of nastiness about us like we had during that Chav game during the Leicester season (maybe not quite that bad though lol.)

What do you all think?

Glenn Hoddle is only 61 years old -could be a good caretaker and unlike the bloke with the birds name he’s English!

The guy is a proven winner, has won the EL and La Liga and numerous other trophies since 2013, Argentinien and has a serious set of balls on him that would, I think, change the entire mentality of this club from top to bottom, turn us into supporters who expect and demand success on the pitch.

He also plays a nice brand of football imo and will teach us to have a bit of nastiness about us like we had during that Chav game during the Leicester season (maybe not quite that bad though lol.)

What do you all think?
Won't come here and work under baldy we just need poch to sort this shit out.

Good to see xenophobia alive and well, living in South London...:disdain:

I live in north London actually.

John the baptist haven’t you filled all your pigeon holes yet? Subtle racist, Anti-Semitic,homophobe, now it’s xenophobe; for one that claims to read a conservative broad sheet and not the Manchester Guardians as I suspected you sound as hard lined progressive liberal fascist as Janet street-Porter. Your mob can never be taken seriously!

I live in north London actually.

John the baptist haven’t you filled all your pigeon holes yet? Subtle racist, Anti-Semitic,homophobe, now it’s xenophobe; for one that claims to read a conservative broad sheet and not the Manchester Guardians as I suspected you sound as hard lined progressive liberal fascist as Janet street-Porter. Your mob can never be taken seriously!
What broad sheet do I claim to read? You still pissed from that great night drinking cocktails you had at the weekend? You know, the night you spent on here posting all night...:dude:

Back
Top Bottom