Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never known it so difficult to suggest a team. We really do not know the behind the scenes problems. Is it Eriksen etc or is it others objecting to them playing. Only Poch knows and he has to sort it quickly or quit. Not playing players does not help them get back to speed. If Dier and Dele are getting back to fitness, I would play them but not Wanyama who is clearly not up to it.
The crowd needs to get behind the team and they need to take the chances early in the game and not make any fuck ups in defence.
Kane, Lucas, Son, Lamela are ahead of Dele in the forward positions.
Winks, Sissoko, Ndombele are ahead of Dier in the midfield.

Wanyama should go in January for next to nothing.

Have to admit, I'm still a little nervous about Saturday.
I'm not, I'm bricking it. 💩The performance should indicate whether or not Poch is still able to inspire and motivate them or if they have now tired of his managerial approach and want a change of leadership. Difficult times...

I'm not, I'm bricking it. 💩The performance should indicate whether or not Poch is still able to inspire and motivate them or if they have now tired of his managerial approach and want a change of leadership. Difficult times...
That's exactly why I'm nervous..

Kane, Lucas, Son, Lamela are ahead of Dele in the forward positions.
Winks, Sissoko, Ndombele are ahead of Dier in the midfield.

Wanyama should go in January for next to nothing.
These are the players that have played and the team has lost. The mix is not right. Dier and Dele were plagued with injury/illness all year and I am not sure if fully fit . Many supporters are saying we need a proper defensive midfielder and Dier has done that successfully in the past. Dele gives a very different threat to anyone else. I think if and I am not sure if they are over their problems they should start. Doubt they could then play Tuesday but let's get 3 points and worry about Tuesday then.

All joking aside , he'd play with more heart than 80% of our current crop!

Who is the half time guest? I’ll be wining and dining you in the concourse or whatever it’s called in the new stadia!

I got back bike yesterday PM me when you can will be with Sis and her husband, they will know where the dispensary is, last time I saw a game at the lane “YOU WANT ONIONS COLONEL???” was the height of the cuisine

Name 5 games in 5 years we've played well without him
That’s irrelevant, he is gone, his head was turned ages ago , we need to find a way to play without him so the sooner we do the better! Let Lamela feel his void until GLC is up to speed , also play with Aurier and Rose so we have some threat from out wide

Back
Top Bottom