Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Im doing Brighton (A), Bayern & Watford in October. Thankfully i am missing Southampton at the weekend.

Brighton & Watford will put 11 behind the ball and we will struggle to break them down (as usual) so two more bore-fests. God knows what will happen vs Munich.

I'm predicting 3 wins. Not sure for which teams though.
Actually Brighton isn't a park the bus team since Potter took charge.

I agree Sissoko should play, but Dier should play instead of Toby "I'm not interested anymore".

We may need Lucas if we get a pen and Eriksen's not around to take it. :deledoubt:

Anyway it's all bollocks because Toby, Jan, Rose and Eriksen will play and Lucas will come off the bench in the 88th minute.
If that is the case I'm fucking taking a time out.

Who is the half time guest? I’ll be wining and dining you in the concourse or whatever it’s called in the new stadia!

I got back bike yesterday PM me when you can will be with Sis and her husband, they will know where the dispensary is, last time I saw a game at the lane “YOU WANT ONIONS COLONEL???” was the height of the cuisine
Looking forward to catching up before the game, dispensary on 5th floor west stand, hopefully a few others will be able to join. Should be in around the 1.45 - 2pm mark. See you then

Do not want to see dier or kwp anywhere near our first team in important games.

Aurier is a must start. Otherwise I'd go with that front 3 of Son kane moura with lamela in behind. Ndombele and winks midfield.

5 nil spurs. Southampton are not a good team. Wod be shocking if don't win.

I am taking no chances. I will be wearing Dr Martens to the lane on Saturday. We use to win games and cups when I wore them regularly. It will be my slip on one's,my old antique lace ups will be saved for more important games.
Desperate times call for desperate measures
COYS

I'm going to pluck my bollocks and wank over maria whittaker..... anyone know where she lives these days, as feel she needs a heads up.

My wife said if Spurs lose tomorrow I needn't bother coming home from the pub. She's a fair sort the missus, letting me stop there and drown my sorrows if needs be.... :thumbup:

I'd actually forgotten what a self-imposed grudge match this is for them....
This goes all the way back to Hoddle/Rupert Lowe "North London Yobbos" thing...
Add into the mix all the recent and current ex-players/staff like Poch, Bale, Toby, Wanyama, even Gazzaniga... and you've got yourself quite a 'non geographical, one-way street' Derby!

This always makes me stop in my tracks: How Southampton could look if Liverpool and Spurs did not take their best players

They coulda been one of the best teams in the Country with that "Woulda/Coulda/Shoulda" XI

Do not want to see dier or kwp anywhere near our first team in important games.

Aurier is a must start. Otherwise I'd go with that front 3 of Son kane moura with lamela in behind. Ndombele and winks midfield.

5 nil spurs. Southampton are not a good team. Wod be shocking if don't win.
I thought the same thing about Colchester. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom